This hat has become the face of complex sparring. You get it at 12.5k and the golden version at 20k. It is a very iconic hat that represents the experienced Complex sparrer. It represents the beginning of something (12.5k) and the elevation of that dream to higher grounds later on at 20k. But honestly... lately i couldnt stop but picturing how amazing the hat would look in diamond, along with the other diamond skins signifying completion of the sparring task, so i decided to do my own edit of it, and it looks just like i pictured. After it being made i sought after it being added to the game. The only problem i encountered is that there is 6 Reward hats for PKing and 6 for sparring, making this an even amount between the two different aspects (despite there being one that mixes the two). As a solution i thought it could be added as an extra room to either the m4a3 diamond cabin or the diamond vector cabin.

Other than that i cant find another reason for this not to be added. I know that the community would love it.

Finally, here it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk