Thread: How do I upgrade a gun? (MP40)

How do I upgrade a gun? (MP40)

Guys, so I heard that mp40 is upgradable to 8 DMG and my friend said that he thinks that I have to repair the weapon in good shape (not perfect shape but good) then it should be upgraded, I tried that and nothing really happened. The gun just turned perfect shape and I didn't get 8 DMG. Just 7 still. PLEASE!!!!! I would love to know how to upgrade a weapon please guys!

YouTube: chrisgen68
    Graal Era: Chrisgen68

Guns will do their default damage when firing on NPCs, if you hit another player it should do the +1 damage. Check their HP before and after you hit a player.

Just like what Ren said. NPCS are unaffected by the state of the gun. NPCs always take good damage. Only players will take damage based on the repaired state of the weapon you are using.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Just like what Ren said. NPCS are unaffected by the state of the gun. NPCs always take good damage. Only players will take damage based on the repaired state of the weapon you are using.
    Ok ye thanks I just wanted to ask cos my DMG still dealt 7 on the DMG tester but I tested on friend and did higher DMG thx. I have one question though, please answer this but are all guns upgradable ik people say holiday and event guns aren't, but r the normal guns upgradeable. P90, ap7 etc if no well can u make a list of the upgradeable one, it would help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgen68 View Post
    Ok ye thanks I just wanted to ask cos my DMG still dealt 7 on the DMG tester but I tested on friend and did higher DMG thx. I have one question though, please answer this but are all guns upgradable ik people say holiday and event guns aren't, but r the normal guns upgradeable. P90, ap7 etc if no well can u make a list of the upgradeable one, it would help a lot.
    Yes they are ALL upgradable.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!