Thread: Is there some sort of HOUSE HACK / GLITCH we should be aware about?

Question Is there some sort of HOUSE HACK / GLITCH we should be aware about?

These past few days I came across two people who INSISTED to "HEAR" my Chaplain (or see it in action) but at their house or mine. They didn't want to hear / or see it it in a public shop / room (not even ones without sound)... Then the person instructed me to wave it as fast as I could and facing him. I left and he was insisting after I did begging to come back and then would tell me he was about to buy my Chaplain if I just went to his house.

I found this to be very weird and was wondering if we should stay clear of going into people's houses... It happened during 2 different occasions In case there is some sort of exploit / glitch many might not be aware about?

I appreciate the info.

Well thanks for the information, you should tell a moderator to send this into PR area.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

No problem. I was POSITIVE that it was very hard for something to go wrong but I didn't have the courage to stay all the way through to see what they would ask for next.

I just found it weird that two completely different people, who have more than 1K hours each, insisted on inviting me to their house and follow similar steps. Then once I was in the house and left, they became MORE insistent which makes me think they got that rush that they were actually about to pull something off.

Since drop is gone it feels very safe to go into houses but you never know.

Most likely not as without drop anymore their is literally no way to get anything out of your inventory without trading it to someone at the tables.

The chaplain dagger is a very requested item at the trade tables and most likely they were trying to see how good people say it is. Do you think they both can be connected? I would check their gangs and see if either one of them is in the same gang. If not, then they're most likely just desperate traders trying to get your item. I mean look how good it is!

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Check their ally gangs as well. But even so we never know what could happen they could obviously test the chaplain anywhere else besides their house and test it in a Pk area.