Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Ideas (trading and more)

I love most of these ideas. Not a fan of the first or the third other than that I like them.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    The ones that threw me off we're mainly the ones about bounties,shell, and gang chat...

Bounties: same statement as John if I got a bounty on my head I'm running into a shop,my house or non pk area.

Shell converter: kinda ruins the purpose of the shells ._.

Gang chat: uh...dude...why? If it's a broadcast won't the other gangs know that you are coming to attacking them? They could easily regroup and ruin the whole thing.

Gloves,calculator,notepad, and clock I love. And by top 10 plays I think he lean you guys record all spars,events,and pk's and ppl can watch them. For instance I'm in capture the flag event...the team's are tied...suddenly a player out of nowhere takes out the entire blue team snatches the flag and makes it for his team! So that guy would have the top play of the week. Is that what you meant? Because if not plz explain ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Gloves,calculator,notepad, and clock I love. And by top 10 plays I think he lean you guys record all spars,events,and pk's and ppl can watch them. For instance I'm in capture the flag event...the team's are tied...suddenly a player out of nowhere takes out the entire blue team snatches the flag and makes it for his team! So that guy would have the top play of the week. Is that what you meant? Because if not plz explain ._.
    Exactly what I ment lol
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I actually like that idea too...except for the fact the admins would would be watching us...at all times ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Wow you are so desperate aren't you??
    THEY ARE EVENT COINS!! Buying them is worse than ec uploads. You get ec from
    Events!
    THEY ARE EVENT COINS!! XD so true dudes don't change ec system it's all good as it is

Development Team
    This sounds like pc era with the trash levels. The ideas are really good and would give era something more to keep it entertaining. Good job!
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    This sounds like pc era with the trash levels. The ideas are really good and would give era something more to keep it entertaining. Good job!
    Thanks
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.