Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gralats Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    we should also make that you can trade money since 50 hours+ and when you transfer money to another person he/she recieves only 80%
    Still no.

supers are sold using sellables... sellables are gained legit... Pros got sellables... Beginners dont... Currency is bought using itunes very easily. Where im going with this, is we already got enough beginners with BARS and MINIS and PBPS.. With currency being tradable.. We increase the chances of beginners getting supers the cheating way. Tradable currency also means certain items getting risen in price.. imagine paying 20k gralats for a stun gun rather then 1.9k shells
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Ha, I'm not for making currency tradeable but for the love of god please create some way for me to get rid of items in my inventory.... Let me scrap guns down into Iron,Copper or let me drop it in some kind of trash can charity box thingy... for fk sakes you can even create some youtube video about the "Poor kids of era" with your donation of a "Candy staff" it will help stop the mindless spamming at start "Please donate"...

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!