Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: +_+ Ace was right

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I don't think skype interviews or any other stuff like that is necessary to be honest, people should just not feel the need to lie on their app.
    You'll always get caught out eventually.
    Ever consider that there are certain kids in the world who are more mature than grown-ups?
    But then again, experience comes first and it's already lacking.

Ah but Ace is wrong. Is there ever such a age limit in games? Please stop with the jeni thing everyone have their rights to do what they want(but not using someone's picture) if jeni wants to be a man in any game it ok,a game has no limits unless breaking rules.Making people to show birthcert @simplest seriously??Wait are we doing a passport ? Skype video? Ace.. please you should know that some kids in this game doesnt know whats skype.. and skyping them to be a pr its like going for a job interview?? Era is now assisting age from 10-19? prepare them for their first job interview??(some job interview are done through skype) So now era has a age limit? those ages 4-20 are only allowed?? is that what your implying ace???( not scolding anyone just saying my view that has no personal assaults or vulgars so please dont jail me for this point view ) really do hope Ace your reading this and change ur thinking abit if your a moderator you should think from point view. Or simply your moderating yourself. I believe PR application should be a risk of choice by PRAs to make 'Proper decision' and not risking to know real age. "professional way"? its a game... how professional do you want? Anyway may snk or pra judge from this point forward dont carry on spreading more rumors.
    We All See What We See

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    The application needs to be more professional. I mean like a proper one, not just writing or filling in on website that someone can possibly write a fake informations.
    ^^^
    -2010-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Ah but Ace is wrong. Is there ever such a age limit in games? Please stop with the jeni thing everyone have their rights to do what they want(but not using someone's picture) if jeni wants to be a man in any game it ok,a game has no limits unless breaking rules.Making people to show birthcert @simplest seriously??Wait are we doing a passport ? Skype video? Ace.. please you should know that some kids in this game doesnt know whats skype.. and skyping them to be a pr its like going for a job interview?? Era is now assisting age from 10-19? prepare them for their first job interview??(some job interview are done through skype) So now era has a age limit? those ages 4-20 are only allowed?? is that what your implying ace???( not scolding anyone just saying my view that has no personal assaults or vulgars so please dont jail me for this point view ) really do hope Ace your reading this and change ur thinking abit if your a moderator you should think from point view. Or simply your moderating yourself. I believe PR application should be a risk of choice by PRAs to make 'Proper decision' and not risking to know real age. "professional way"? its a game... how professional do you want? Anyway may snk or pra judge from this point forward dont carry on spreading more rumors.
    Like i said later, for higher positions. Dont comment unless youv read through the entire thread.

Austin i said this is my point view? do you even read bro? I just check yea i typed my comment in english get a spec
    We All See What We See

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Like i said later, for higher positions. Dont comment unless youv read through the entire thread.
    it isn't even necessary for higher positions, for someone to be considered for a higher position, they're already doing their job right and that is all that matters. Personal details have no part in that. What happened previously was, as i see it, an issue that should be dealt with personally, not by enforcing some intrusive measure to apply to admin an online game voluntarily.

Banned
    You should know someone pretty well if you are going to have them for a high position. Especially if they are lying about their identity. This game has a diverse age range with the players. I dont want to say the rest.

Its not to be proffessional, its to be safe.

You know the PR applications are terrible when you let a 44 year old catfish disguised as a 15 year old girl get hired and work her way up to Communications admin! XD what a joke.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Banned
    Dude, all the more reason to make pr applications more serious D; cry

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    You know the PR applications are terrible when you let a 44 year old catfish disguised as a 15 year old girl get hired and work her way up to Communications admin! XD what a joke.
    Is that what happened with Jeni? How do you guys know this stuff?
    Era since 2011