Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Spar Room

New Spar Room

Okay, I know there are already a lot of posts about this, but I'm gonna post another one. Can we PLEASE have a spar room where you could only use weapons by price range? I'm so tired of iTunes users, who have the worst spar ratio in the world, spamming me with GM4 and BAR while I'm using M4. 50k-80k price range. And in case you're wondering, yes, I am mad. Very mad. Raging.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

I'm just sad that people are trying to rush their wins to get rewards. It's supposed to be fun, and these op guns ruin the heck out of it. Adding a reward system was a bad idea x.x, i would've liked it better if there were no rewards at all actually,just like in classic.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

No rewards no point.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Just go to boxing spar rofl.

What's wrong with m4 versus bar? Both guns are almost similar in fire rate.. If u have skill u definitely can win bar.. I use bar and got owned by m4 a few times.. I also can own a bar with starter gun, so it isn't really price that matters, if u think of it, bar really isn't that unbeatable

U have People Who enjoys
    Sparring and Love weapon variatons
    And u have sparrers Who aim for there goal and do everything to get so fast a as possible to that goal
    Just being me.

iTuners are usually unskilled. You can beat them 5-0
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

if u can't beat some rushed iTunes bar player then you should consider changing your gun and practising more or just quit sparring.
    IGN: Chains J.

What does itunes have to do with anything? I mean if they started the game and bought itunes than that's another story. But if they have experience on the game and 'rushed' their way to bar than I don't see a problem with that.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Well people can spend their money on whatever they wish. We have no right to stop then
    IGN: Chains J.