Thread: House- out button

House- out button

So last month there was the "out button" when you press it they used to ask you if you are sure to leave the house and it was helping a lot, but lately I've noticed that it was removed which made things complicated, I play on an ipad mini and a small android device, I don't usually have the problem on my ipad but when I play on my android the device is small and my hand just grabs all the phone so every time I go to a house I press the out button by mistake since my skin touches the edge of the screen and also when I try to press the menu button and since the "are you sure you would like to leave...." Was removed I get immediately thrown out.
    If staff removed it for some reason I just want to know. And if they could bring it back or make another system for the out button would be nice.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    The new out button is kind of annoying. Hmm, maybe they changed it because if someone is killing you and you want out really fast, if you have to wait to click "yes" you're probably already going to be dead. Hmm, I think there is a house that you can PK in.. But yes, I like the old out button.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkins View Post
    The new out button is kind of annoying. Hmm, maybe they changed it because if someone is killing you and you want out really fast, if you have to wait to click "yes" you're probably already going to be dead. Hmm, I think there is a house that you can PK in.. But yes, I like the old out button.
    It's tough to apprehend what you just posted, really.

1) The 'old' feature of you exiting your house isn't even that old. The old feature was being able to leave your house immediately by tapping on the 'Out' button.

2) I don't understand what you just wrote.

3) Again, it's not an OLD feature.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It's tough to apprehend what you just posted, really.

1) The 'old' feature of you exiting your house isn't even that old. The old feature was being able to leave your house immediately by tapping on the 'Out' button.

2) I don't understand what you just wrote.

3) Again, it's not an OLD feature.
    Maybe 6 weeks ago I clicked the out button and it said "do you want to leave this house? Yes or no?" I don't know what you mean :/ there was one before that one that said what it says now? Hmm, oh, okay. I think I understand what you are saying. I'm not good with wording stuff.. I'm sorry. We all make mistakes, and I make many with typing. Okay? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkins View Post
    you understood what i said wrong: the out button when we pressed it we immediately went out and then they fixed it with a do you want to get out message...but last month they removed that message which brought back that problem
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Yes. I think I know what you mean..