Thread: Graal Animations (Commentated Tutorials)

Shotgun Graal Animations (Commentated Tutorials)

Looking for a good commentated Gani tutorial series?

Look no further, I am going to be creating a bunch of gani tutorials in the next month or so, i will be keeping very active with them.. I will be going through as much of graal_shop.exe as i possibly can. I will be sharing all my knowledge on ganis with you guys, so i recommend going to the link given bellow and subscribing to my YouTube channel and keep updated. I will be going over how to create weapons, with their walk, idle, and attack forms.. I will be going over mount ganis, and also custom ganis that i come up with through out the month i will be teaching you newer guys. I hope I can be of help to anyone.. If you have any questions i will put contact info bellow. In these videos i will be talking through step by step on the functions of graal shop, It will take some time to get used to, but once you've got a basic understanding things will come more naturally! I will be teaching how to cut out sprites using only one image and inserting it into the gani sprite selection, Ill be showing you how to do a frame by frame animation. And ill show you many tips on how to smoothen out and perfect any gani you may want to create for your development purposes!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GraalJORDAN

Email: [email protected]

Kik: jp2000jp2000

IN GAME ZONE: Epic*

IN GAME IERA: Epic* (Unknown Artists)
    Check out my SFX! @Soundcloud.com/GraalEpic

Street Boss
    Wow thank you.

Banned
    That's awesome.

Thank you for doing this, will be a great help for tons of people.

Yeah ive been looking around and it seems as if the news guys want to guy talking in his videos over reading a bunch of writing.. Ill also be active in answering questions. I feel like more people need a better guide to learning gani. Graal animations can go so much farther than just a gun and melee animations and thats where i like to end up! Haha i get creative, and would love to help any new guy or even help some experienced guys you never know!
    Check out my SFX! @Soundcloud.com/GraalEpic

Jordan My man Thanks!
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here