Thread: what if they Make bank robberies and ect?

Player Doll what if they Make bank robberies and ect?

THIS IS FOR ADMIN TO DECIDE AND COMMENT. Era would be more 21st century if u could plan bank heist as a gangster. First, You would have to buy the blueprints off a gangster hidden in the sewer. Prices vary based on security of the bank and amount of $ in it. Example:500-1000. Then u would need to assemble a crew or use ur gang. It would start by pulling up in the cars u have and then blasting everyone's face in with your bullets. After u would need to shoot the bank or use 10 door charges. After the money is packed and u slow down cops come (A.i) or regular ppl come and try to stop them. Once they (robbers) die they die and fail mission. IF u manage to succeed, the money is split evenly. Payouts:1000-5000$. TY for reading

omg, great idea I like it. 'o'
    I will soon rule the world.
    -Minyoung

It's a great concept. The one major flaw is: what would happen if other players happen to get in the way? Also the payout should be per player depending on how many people were in the group rather than a payout where the money is split evenly. I love the idea, it just needs a little tweaking, then you'll be good to go! Good luck!
    Just your average, ordinary player!
    Feel free to ask me any questions!
    IGN:
    Yaho (Navy)

major flaw answer: shoot em with ur powa gunz

- - - Updated - - -

so what if they did add it

hees the thing. u basically just described the phone version of gta5 .-.

Banned
    How about we actually accentuate the Search Feature more?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaho View Post
    It's a great concept. The one major flaw is: what would happen if other players happen to get in the way? Also the payout should be per player depending on how many people were in the group rather than a payout where the money is split evenly. I love the idea, it just needs a little tweaking, then you'll be good to go! Good luck!
    Have the bank be closed until the heist is done and have cop cars arrive outside of the bank/place. You have the option to pk any players inside once the heist starts and once they die, they spawn outside of the bank and cannot come in. You have seperate waves of cops/swat that come in through vents, doors, etc.

Interesting, I would like to try it
    LL