Thread: Is there a limit to the amount of times you can identify?

Is there a limit to the amount of times you can identify?

The title says it all and also: Is there a limit to how many times you can transfer accounts of items? Thanks! I know there was a thread saying you can do it only 10 times, but I can't find that anymore. During the early days or my playership of Era, I sometimes deleted the app and reinstalled it multiple times. Would I eventually unable to transfer my account anymore?
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.

You can only identify your account once. Staff also won't transfer items from account to another account even if its yours.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTheDon View Post
    You can only identify your account once. Staff also won't transfer items from account to another account even if its yours.
    Thank you, but what I was asking was that if I played on another device, would there be a limit to the number of times I can transfer items from my account to my new device or is it automatically transferred when I identify? What you are saying about IDing once, do you mean that once I identify, I can use my account on any device now, right?
    I would never know.

Banned
    It's automatically transferred if you're using the same email associated on your old device.

It doesn't matter whether or not you switch device, as long as you remember the email you've used then it's fine.

However, transferring of items to another account is allowed but only sometimes. You can only transfer from an identified account to an unidentified account. That's the rule, not sure if they've changed that yet.

So that means if I identify one of my device, I can use my account on other devices and that's easy as that? Thank you all for answering!
    I would never know.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTheDon View Post
    2cd part really?
    Because D a n i e l the hamster guy transfered his chem gun form his hamster account to his 2.2k hours account :/