Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: why did i recieve this message

why did i recieve this message

i have submitted a ticket but as that can take a while to be seem because of different time zones i thought i would post here too (sorry if wrong section) i was afk not long ago and recieved this message saying my upload has be recieved and will be reviewd shortly but i didnt upload anything to my account should i be worried someone has access to my account or was this a simple mistake by the admin doing uploads at the time?

You shouldn't be worried. If someone does have access to uploading for you, it's by your Graal ID,which really you can't do anything with. Your Graal ID can be accessed by iFile, it's probably some guy messing around and uploading random things for random people. Like i said, you really can't do anything with a Graal ID, so don't worry.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

ok thanks for your respones do you know if there is a way to stop it as i just recieved another one with a different upload

make that 5 more uploads to my account i havent done omg this is annoying lol

If my theory of someone goofing around and uploading random things for random people stands corrected, just click no on any uploads he/she sent you. Or just log off for a few minutes if she/he continiously does it.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

will do thanks again for your help/advice

Go to Letter to the Staff or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com requesting to ban his / her IP from uploading. If can ?

i have submitted 2 tickets but have not got a responce as of yet the person doing it pm'ed me in-game after doing litterally 25 uploads to my account which now im banned from uploading for 48hours i reproted them straight after i got the pm's
    image.jpg
    i also requested in the ticket i sent to have uploads to my account disabled for now if they could find out the ip adress and ban it that would be muchly appreciated

I thought it banned the device that the uploads were being sent from, odd. Anyways, if it isn't resolved just log off the next time it starts happening. This is also considered harassment and should be dealt with.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Wow, this guy is basically harassing you. I hope this is dealt with immediately!

Alright, just happened to me recently and I haven't given my graal id out to anyone except staff. I don't know if they typoed it or what, but I just found something that might be a risk for uploads. Because Graalid's are used, once players find out what it is (other than asking idk how they would know) it's possible for them to upload innapropriate images and get the players it was uploaded to in trouble. Which is highly unfair.

So, seeing how I don't think it's possible for someone to accept approved computers for their accs, what about an option to disable uploads. It can be turned on when it needs to be used to accept your own uploads, and turned off when you don't. That protects your acc from players who want to abuse it. Just an idea.

I'm forced to stay offline right now because I don't want anything bad to happen to my account that isn't my fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person