Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky Draw at theatre

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Ciprioni View Post
    I have enough EC items. x.x
    And? And you will still wanting more.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    If I won, I'd want the item to be taken away. I like the satisfaction of actually earning my stuff, both in real life and in games.
    Exactly poorface. It's more satisfying to get something, that you've earned.

This new raffle thing is a load of bull****. Excuse my language, but that's exactly what it is. Get rid of it, and revoke the items. I, and give or take 30 others earned our sabers and other event items. It took me a little less than 2
    Months to get, and now you take a crap on us and give away some of the most expensive ec items for free.

Fix it. Now.

Wow, I bet Era won't think about making an auction only event thing because then everyone would complain that they actually bought the item using mommys credit card. This event giveaway idea blows.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Ciprioni View Post
    Why would you care anyway, you complain about everything staff try to do.
    You're the really annoying one, your complaining is doing my head in, stop complaining and actually be respectful for something staff try to do you disrespectful person, the system isn't un fair, it gives the opportunity for EVERYONE to be able to get a good event item.
    You child, are pissing me off so much right now. "It gives a chance to give other players event items."

When I was a noob, I didn't complain about getting free event item ****. Eventually I got good enough to earn it, and that's what I did. Admins, this is a terrible idea. This is not how event items were made to be earned

No offense to the guy who I have attached in the pic but right now he is showing off his green saber in the theatre. He was originally going for the ac which is great but JUST TO BE GIVEN A GREEN SABER (i dont care if this is all chance, chance events get you one ec if you win anyway) all of a sudden for JUST TAKING OVER A BASE is RIDICULOUS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks to iBliss for the Awesome Signature!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    The items are random, first time light saber, next time maybe the 5EC hat, or 1 throwing knife...
    Theres no hat or throwing knifes, just saying.

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

On this logic lottery irl is unfair to people who are already millionaires

Except the fact you only win $500.

Why don't you just enter the competition like everybody else? You will have the same chance of winning. This is to promote gang basing

Promote gang basing? People are soloing lethal because it's so small and it changes ownership every few seconds. Once a gang takes it once, they leave and do something else. It isn't promoting basing at all