Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Auction Management

some good points
    Doctor of Medicine (MD) @ The University of Melbourne, Neurosurgery Intern @ Royal Melbourne Hospital

Banned
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time - Jim Rohn

Honestly, the people who agrees to your idea are those who are wealthy.

Not stating that it's a bias proposal but it turns out to be one too quickly judging from the way you persuade others.

That's like saying

-Management for EC house
    -Management for Arcade
    etc...

These are side events and don't require any staff roles unless they get bigger and bigger, until eventually a staff team comes in handy. Until then, this is not necessary
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    That's like saying

-Management for EC house
    -Management for Arcade
    etc...

These are side events and don't require any staff roles unless they get bigger and bigger, until eventually a staff team comes in handy. Until then, this is not necessary
    We dont have problems with those areas at all. And those do not make the server any money. Your metaphor is invalid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time - Jim Rohn

Honestly, the people who agrees to your idea are those who are wealthy.

Not stating that it's a bias proposal but it turns out to be one too quickly judging from the way you persuade others.
    I believe additional auction management can be beneficial to the not wealthy, as admins can become more educated with reasonable pricing/timing. The "lower class" will be much better off instead of admins auctioning all over the place. For example: umbrellas going for 300k+. Yes people shouldnt bid that high, but the point is! The people who dont have enough cant bid that high anyways, so fix the problem. Educate so that umbrellas dont go that high, which is ultimately leaving umbrellas out of the "lower classe's" reach. This does not mean admins should be very generous, i would just like them to be reasonable.

I think admins can be more reasonable if they base auction times off of population and item value. People still wont be able to afford the highest items, but thats how the world works now doesn't it.

Yes this thread is going to be about money, from the rich to the poor. Can't avoid it.

Banned
    People have been asking me in game to make you an auction manager, im not part of the staff team whatsoever.

Auctions are supposed to be hosted in rare times, only. Why need a management when that staff will host every two weeks or three? There will be no purpose for his job! What about the other days? Not a good idea.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    I already stated several reasons. And management is not about making auctions more abudnent. Congragulations.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I already stated several reasons. And management is not about making auctions more abudnent. Congragulations.
    What even is the point of debating with you if all your gonna say is

'Your arguement is invalid'
    Type of stuff

Theres not point in telling you our opinions if you wont take them
    And instead you just tell us that were wrong and your right

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    What even is the point of debating with you if all your gonna say is

'Your arguement is invalid'
    Type of stuff

Theres not point in telling you our opinions if you wont take them
    And instead you just tell us that were wrong and your right
    You probably spend more time on here than playing the game?

Debating is all about supporting your arguement. And eliminating the other person's points is very effective in winning a debate.

Dont try to debate with me if you are going to do it wrong-i suggest you try and find somewhere i have made a statement/accusation with no legitamate reasoning behind it.
    Last edited by Austin; 03-03-2016 at 08:40 AM.