Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Disapointed with help I am getting

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    staff won't help 90% of the time. you're going to need get staff members in a hosted event, or contact an experienced player. take all the advise you can get. Snake Recon is the only staff member that will answer you 99.9% of the time. sadly his advise about posting about my broken body that was deleted with no refund didn't work. PM Snake
    Is snake technically pr or is he something else? Because he seems to be the best at helping but he also seems to do a lot of work for the server.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    I'm sorry that all of you have such disdain for our staff team.
    As far as "volunteering" goes, here's the definition:
    vol·un·teer
    /ˌvälənˈti(ə)r/
    Noun
    A person who freely offers to take part in an enterprise or undertake a task.
    Verb
    Freely offer to do something.

Last time I checked I don't get cheques from EuroCentre/Cyberjouers, as far as getting free items in-game goes, give me a break. The players also get free items through freebies, does that mean you get paid for playing Era? No.
    I'm not surprised that everyone who has commented negatively thinks that we're all incompetent and they could do a better job, where were all these highly qualified and trained applicants when we're hiring?
    If you think you're better equipped to run Era than the current staff team why don't you step up to the plate and apply next time we're hiring?, if your application's not rubbish you'll get hired and show us all how pathetic we really are.

As far as item balancing goes, that's something you'll have to enquire about with Recurvez or Bizzam (listed as Guns Admin under the Account List for era).
    As far as the e-mail system we use, we cannot change the software and we cannot instantly respond to every e-mail.

No-one is forcing you to put up with our terribly horrible staff team, feel free to play on Classic or Zone.

Edit: SnakeRekon is a PR, but he is also "Events Admin", as in the guy in-charge of events on Era. He's very much a multi-purpose staff member.
    Last edited by RenoDorvay; 09-14-2013 at 03:45 AM.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Lolz basically a more detailed version of what I said xD
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Well I guess my problem is a unsolvable error. It seems no one reads there email (at least checks it once in 3 weeks). Whenever I post a thread it's either unanswered or a flamewar.
    I just don't know what to do, whenever I message a pr in game it's either no response or some retarded response that makes me want to ask what their smoking. I really don't appreciate the excuses I am getting either.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Post your issues to Letter to the Staff and we'll try and resolve them as soon as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    vol·un·teer
    /ˌvälənˈti(ə)r/
    Noun
    Verb

Last time I checked I don't get cheques from EuroCentre/Cyberjouers, as far as getting free items in-game goes, give me a break. The players also get free items through freebies, does that mean you get paid for playing Era? No.
    I'm not surprised that everyone who has commented negatively thinks that we're all incompetent and they could do a better job, where were all these highly qualified and trained applicants when we're hiring?
    If you think you're better equipped to run Era than the current staff team why don't you step up to the plate and apply next time we're hiring?, if your application's not rubbish you'll get hired and show us all how pathetic we really are.

As far as item balancing goes, that's something you'll have to enquire about with Recurvez or Bizzam (listed as Guns Admin under the Account List for era).
    As far as the e-mail system we use, we cannot change the software and we cannot instantly respond to every e-mail.

No-one is forcing you to put up with our terribly horrible staff team, feel free to play on Classic or Zone.

Edit: SnakeRekon is a PR, but he is also "Events Admin", as in the guy in-charge of events on Era. He's very much a multi-purpose staff member.
    Freely would imply no payment whatsoever not just in monetary terms therefore you get paid for being an admin. By that logic players get a small payment for playing.

Not everyone says they can do a better job, just that there are other people who can.

Don't get me started on telling us to talk to rec and sam.

Instantly reply to emails? No of course not but within a few days or 1 week maximum seems very reasonable not several weeks.

No one is forcing us to play? Very true so does that mean we are not entitled to state our opinions and try and get better gameplay? I'm pretty sure that we should be trying to have a better game.

Post your issues to Letter to the Staff and we'll try and resolve them as soon as we can.
    So what about players who do not use these forums? Are they not worthy of help?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Freely would imply no payment whatsoever not just in monetary terms therefore you get paid for being an admin. By that logic players get a small payment for playing.

Not everyone says they can do a better job, just that there are other people who can.

Don't get me started on telling us to talk to rec and sam.

Instantly reply to emails? No of course not but within a few days or 1 week maximum seems very reasonable not several weeks.

No one is forcing us to play? Very true so does that mean we are not entitled to state our opinions and try and get better gameplay? I'm pretty sure that we should be trying to have a better game.
    Seriously, how many times do i have to say it? i check the emails once a day and i deal with them all.
    If i have to forward it to someone out of era's pr sphere of influence (ie; xor or snks personal email) i can't guarantee you'll get a timely response but we DO deal with all non-spam emails we receive

Banned
    vol·un·teer
    /ˌvälənˈti(ə)r/
    Noun
    Verb

Dude, how freakin retarded are you,
    Youre just proving our point. If youre going to argue do it correctly

Also just because you freely sign up for a job DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE EXCUSE TO BE LAZY. irl you would have been tossed within a week. You know what your signing up for, do it with pride.

Can you please just freakin move sam to graphics and fire recruvz. They dont do jack didly **** and always give the BS excuse of "oh my pc is broken" or "im too busy with school". Also there impossible to contact.
    Jesus h christ plan ahead, everyone in eras staff lacks this, think before you freakin sign up and ya gotta make a time for what you signed up for. Its not freakin rocket science people.

Get rid of email and use era go instead. Be way faster.

Highly qualified staff members my ***. Im more qualified for a PR position then probally 90% of the applicants since i can guarenteed got way more volunteer hours then everyone on that staff team, and to help me graduate i volunteer at a local elementry school 1-2 hours a day everyday for 1 1/2 years now, and its literaly the same freakin thing as being a PR. If some kid mouths off to you, put em in timeout. I gotta awnser basically all their questions and go help them. I have to say no to them whenever they ask really bad request, its not that hard, just put if you have a question go onto era go and ask a pr or send them a pm on there.

Also if we decide to play era because we want to means were forced to put up with your bull****. We have the right to freedom of speech and we can state our opinons to get better gameplay.

Banned
    *Posts in letter to staff, waits one day, no responses*. This is just getting pathetic, I really don't have the patients for this game and the damn excuses anymore. 3 weeks of emailing, posting threads, pming staff in game, pming staff on here.