Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New LAT's in training and current LAT's fired RANT

Banned Sottocapo
    Everyones taking the blame and this thread is gonna get closed sooner or later
    So why not do it now
    Kendrick I need you for this!

I have a lot of mixed emotions about this...

I never knew Slimmy on a personal level, but from what I saw of him, he always seemed like a decent guy. No matter who it is, we all can admit that it does kinda suck to see a member of the community choose that path and ruin their future on here and make waste of all the cash they spent on the game.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    It is my fault.
    I ruined the chances for several players to be hired aswell. Therefore my sincere apologies.

As some of you might remember, the server: Contempo was a future version of the Playerworld: Testbed. To practice GS2 and Levels.

Like half of the current active forumers have been part of it. Aswell as many ol west/iera Staff.

Managers were Kendrick and Me.
    I just helped players to level and learn it.

However the Person that owned the server was Slimmy.
    Since he was a forumer and owned contempo(He wasn't any help) I ruined your chances as this counts to be associated.

Am sorry I truly Am.

All it took was just "One bad Apple".

There is an Irony at this story. The person that reported slimmy for scamming and abusing was frankly a contempo member/-era player and me.

Furthermore we all disliked and disposed of him before he leaked content.
    Reason was, for removing us all from Contempo making our work of 1-year go in vain.
    Nothing to be sorry for, I never had a chance of actually being hired.....or did I?
    I will actually be surprised if Admins reject an application due to the fact of a bad seed.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Kendrick I need you for this!
    Why do you need me?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

3rd chance?

- - - Updated - - -

Google it.
    I tried once and found it.

- - - Updated - - -

Most

- - - Updated - - -

That's true, but why hire in the first place then?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.[/QUOTE]

No bud.. never got one
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

You all don't understand the whole picture. I didn't read all the way through all the comments so if someone already pointed this out let me know. Slimmy was fired for being involved in a scamming job, he then got mad and decided to post pictures of Countryside and Multiplex on Instagram. After this happened staff did some digging and found out that Stilts was his brother I believe. Stilts was fired, not because he did anything but because he was related to a rogue staff member who lives either in the same household. Now after Stilts got fired a staff member(won't say his name) got a tip from someone that Saint R was slimmys neighbor and his IP was traced to right next-door to slimmy and was his neighbor. Now I don't mind these staff being fired because it would have been Slimmys fault in the beginning for scamming as a staff member. The thing that gets me is how 3 staff got hired who live so close to eachother.

idk what this is
    Well, I had a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend *takes breath* of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend *takes breath* that leaked something *breath* and we all got *takes another breath* jailed *on the verge of passing out* just because he leaked something. *passes out*

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Well, I had a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend *takes breath* of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend *takes breath* that leaked something *breath* and we all got *takes another breath* jailed *on the verge of passing out* just because he leaked something. *passes out*
    And I have a pet unicorn in scripting who is currently working on Countryside.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Rodeo
    Honestly I would hate to be one of the people who end up getting involved lmao but good thing no one in my neighborhood plays Graal or would ever become an admin
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns