Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era Security Team

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Umm player relations?
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Oh yeah Slapjack you forgot the part about abusing powers and ignoring players.
    I've only seen a pr cheat for his friends once, but the others were newspaper team (pengu before she resigned)
    And some old GFX artist, there is a GFX artist who cheated for his friend in trivia then resigned, but when he saw that everything is fine and no one caught him he came back.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    O then what is their work? Messing around/hosting events?
    Let me ask you this

1. How often do you get a reply from staff?
    2. How long does it take for your report to be taken care of?

Etc...

My point is we are acting like a support line too get your message too staff as we have connections for fast replies,

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    Let me ask you this

1. How often do you get a reply from staff?
    2. How long does it take for your report to be taken care of?

Etc...

My point is we are acting like a support line too get your message too staff as we have connections for fast replies,
    I mostly get answered by the staff within 3 min, and when I report someone I leave him, I don't check if he was jailed/warned etc, I just leave it for the staff.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Banned
    Lame! This is the Player Relations job. This will never, ever be a thing.

PR's Check reports people! If you want to be anything close to a security then report the person and a PR will handle it. If security existed, Player Relations wouldn't.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 07-23-2016 at 01:52 PM.

We are not "stealing" the Player Relations job. We are simply getting the message across to staff as they don't see this vulgarity, racism, harassment, sexual harassment etc going on. What's so bad about a couple people wanting to clean up iEra and help out some admins who will not see this happening?

We are not planning to take over the Player Relations job or think we are better. This may not be a big thing but at least there is less inappropriate behavior going on.

Thanks.
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Banned
    We technically are helping PRS not sure if you've noticed be there is a shortage in PRS for some regions,

We are just making their job easier,

Plus there has been way too much toxic air in iera for the last couple weeks I've noticed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    We technically are helping PRS not sure if you've noticed be there is a shortage in PRS for some regions,

We are just making their job easier,

Plus there has been way too much toxic air in iera for the last couple weeks I've noticed
    If you want to help PRs, then report the people that PRs 'dont see'.

There is no need to make a security team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    We are not "stealing" the Player Relations job. We are simply getting the message across to staff as they don't see this vulgarity, racism, harassment, sexual harassment etc going on. What's so bad about a couple people wanting to clean up iEra and help out some admins who will not see this happening?

We are not planning to take over the Player Relations job or think we are better. This may not be a big thing but at least there is less inappropriate behavior going on.

Thanks.
    How will the 'Security Team' punish people cursing or harassing? What.. By getting powers to gag or warn? The powers would be abused like they are as a PR.

"Is someone using vulgarity? No problem! Actually we have a problem.. All we can do is report and not warn them.. But still! We can save the day."

Eh. I should kept your team on the down low. Want to know what's better than using a tag that most people will avoid using vulgarity beside to? Yours. A casual name whom are undercover will most likely catch those bad players and if you haven't made a thread, then 100% nobody knows who you guys are.

Whatever. Your guys choice.