Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: House Parties!!

House Parties!!

So I personally have spent 92,720 Gralats on my house and I've made it into a practically
    Club, one thing I've noticed is there is always on issue when throwing a party. EVERYONE WANTS THE HOUSE OWNER TO BE THERE.
    So! This is my amazing awesome idea with a title(damn forum trolls >.>) I'm allowed to
    Say damn you can say damn in graal >.> anyways!
    My idea is this! When you are wanting to host a party, restaurant, etc.
    You can go to your house options and place a replicated version of yourself kinda like a statue.
    If anyone wanted to be able to go to your party club restaurant etc they could click this replicated version of you and join the house.
    You would also have the ability to say what you want for them to come inside and a player count could be shown as to how many are in ?/25
    In this case as well I'd like to ask for the amount of how many players can actually be in your house be increased.
    One thing I notice we are also missing, laser lights, smoke floors, party decor! This could become the best party game in existence on the App Store it has so much potential you just have to know where to go for it or what to put in it.
    I will now be adding my ideas daily as I remember them or think of them.
    Thank you for reading.

EDITED ONE DAY AFTER POSTED:

I forgot to mention. I'd also like to bring in
    The idea of having house template slots.
    For instance you could have a max on it but they could have the slot based on how they want there house set up.
    PK
    FASHION
    RESTAURANT
    PARTY/CLUB
    ESCAPE
    EVENTS
    ETC
    We don't need the capability to name them, just to have them Preset so we can load it as a new template.
    Example
    House 1 is my club
    When I wanna make house 2 all the furniture returns to my inventory and from there I can set up my 2nd House slot And save it or load it in the future
    Last edited by Shawn The PKK; 08-28-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Good idea! It will help for fashion show hosts.

For furniture they need to add statues which have what the player is doing so, electric chair, the statue will have the player using the electric chair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

Impressive,i like your idea alot.Rather then being there looking like some boring statue,a system like that would be more convenient for other players that would like to attend huge parties and also the Furni/Decors are also the things that people should eye for. Goodluck for more future ideas! :]

Not bad at all. I like idea and its shocking you just joined and had a great idea as I did when I first came on forum
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Not bad at all. I like idea and its shocking you just joined and had a great idea as I did when I first came on forum
    I've honestly been with graal since January 2011 this account is as old as 2014. And well yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn The PKK View Post
    I've honestly been with graal since January 2011 this account is as old as 2014. And well yeah.
    XD you really didn't do nothing on it at all then! Wow I take back what I said :/
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

I didn't know that I could put ideas here on the forum ... I just found out when I made my first post

Parties in a Mafia/Cops theme game? Something I can not neglect for gangsta's had parties! (Although it was pretty.. disturbing.)

I really like this idea. I don't know what you meant of the statue but I imagined this: a list of the people that wanted to enter your house and you can either deny or accept.

Ideally, houses are meant to show off to friends. However, there should be a "home-party" pack as an installation for your house [that can be turned off and on whenever you desire] and the purpose of it is that it will show the list (from the idea of above) and there can be other features to it.

That would be, what kids say nowadays, lit.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

More over there could be two options public party or private party advertisement