Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Johnny Gfx And Animations!

Can a mod remove all this off topic argument?

If he doesn't take cc that's his fault, but arguing regardless has ruined this thread.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Stop please, my sides.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    You still use the term "bullied at school"?

But it's ok i understand u don't have much to say so u think of something offensive, typical childish response

Maybe his graphics needs to be improved, but your critism needs to be improved too

You're talking too much about his response after our criticism forgetting about your weak response to who criticized your own comment (im bullied at school)?

Anyway i agree with Kendrick this is being pathetic. But go ahead and continue arguing i apologies for the corruption
    Sorry, I didn't think I had to provide criticism with every post. You need to change your attitude. Consider my opinion as one from a normal player.

You provided no criticism for him so neither shall I.

Pretty hypocritical that you prefer a response to your own comment criticizing my posts yet you want more criticism towards Johnny from me. I responded to you in the first paragraph.

My allegation on you being bullied at school is because whenever you see the slightest of an insult you get offended. Do you need a therapist?

Unhappy The Apology To everyone

Im so sorry for all this and I should have listened to all who recommended the tutorials. I used them awhile ago and my design looks WAY BETTER! I'll stop being on forums you guys think im unnecessary. Please accept my apology

Here is design:Attachment 28640
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Im so sorry for all this and I should have listened to all who recommended the tutorials. I used them awhile ago and my design looks WAY BETTER! I'll stop being on forums you guys think im unnecessary. Please accept my apology

Here is design:Attachment 28640
    Playing the victim card now.

Whatever,

Goodbye!
    Bona Fortuna*

I just want to ask, do you have a computer? If you do, download paint.net, BIMP or buy photoshop to make your work even better.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Playing the victim card now.

Whatever,

Goodbye!
    Bona Fortuna*
    Im not actually leaving yet.

Here is the Halloween Katana 1(Shading):Attachment 28641
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    You want my attitude to change only because i dislike the type of comments you do such as stupid, terrible, idiot, bullied at school... Why this amount of disrespecting?

And are you serious that calling all his work terrible is slight? What's not slight then?

Its clear who needs to change his attitude..

For people who are bothered from thread derail

It will happen again and again if this how we treat our artists

I didn't start, i tried to stop it

Well this can be real?! Why not?

Maybe you need to learn about what can the "words" do words can have a big effect

Then think about your brave crtism
    That is technically criticism, just criticism that would be taken in a bad way/

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Are you serious right now? All of them? Rip designs and I will try making them better except the ones with animation. Because I accept any request.
    Dude it's ok I learned gani from criticism too. I eventually got better but i'm not perfect because I make stuff and I forget to add a certain frame. Like on the down position, the gun is supposed to be under the head not above. It's ok you will get better
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    I just want to ask, do you have a computer? If you do, download paint.net, BIMP or buy photoshop to make your work even better.
    No I dont. It would have been easy for me to create good gfx if I had one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Dude it's ok I learned gani from criticism too. I eventually got better but i'm not perfect because I make stuff and I forget to add a certain frame. Like on the down position, the gun is supposed to be under the head not above. It's ok you will get better
    True

- - - Updated - - -

Please comment on each one as of now ill respond positively because you guys helped me alot.
    Attachment 28642
    Halloween Katana 2

Attachment 28643
    Halloween Katana 1

Attachment 28644
    Halloween Katana 3

Tell me which is your favorite