Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Problem about the Plant Gun

Problem about the Plant Gun

I liked the event they had earlier today ... it was a very good idea to put the "Plant" event thing so you can get Weapons and Summer hats. Everything is alright but my concerns or problem is on Plant Gun. Plant Gun needs to get buffed ... like really it already have a low clip why make it have a long reload. If they added like 5 clip to gun it wouldn't be such a problem or keep the 2 clip and add a faster reload like Neo Rifle.

It's a gun everyone can get.. for free. Similar aspect to the starter pistol - not supposed to be anything good.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    It's a gun everyone can get.. for free. Similar aspect to the starter pistol - not supposed to be anything good.
    Exactly, its a free gun so its not suppose to be good.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

yea event (not event house events) guns are mostly for fun and just to collect them you know

guys remember starter gun got buffed ... has a higher damage so I don't see the relation between plant gun and starter.

starter gun is more important because when you start lets say you want to collect trash for better gun you will need a gun to "protect" yourself from others not that is that good but you get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Sotto View Post
    guys remember starter gun got buffed ... has a higher damage so I don't see the relation between plant gun and starter.
    Starter guns should be stronger than a free item, obviously, because it can be purchased and/or it gives a chance for a noob to begin the game. Event items that distribute items for free shouldn't because most of the player attending the event are not noobs.

The plant gun should've been a sniper.

Or a alive plant that moves.

The dmg doesn't rlly mind to me

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Like Wrex said, event/ themed guns are just there as a collectable. They are never going to be good, it's either have the gun to collect just to have something to remember the event by, or no gun at all.

Not even just because it's a free gun, I just don't like the idea of 'gimmick' (themed) guns being powerful enough to be used over the regular guns.

To put what I mean into perspective, if you played zone you will remember at some point the Christmas Gun (xmas gun) was the best gun in the game, and so the majority of players were running around with a giant bright green, red and white christmas gun and it just looked stupid and didn't match the server at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Like Wrex said, event/ themed guns are just there as a collectable. They are never going to be good, it's either have the gun to collect just to have something to remember the event by, or no gun at all.

Not even just because it's a free gun, I just don't like the idea of 'gimmick' (themed) guns being powerful enough to be used over the regular guns.

To put what I mean into perspective, if you played zone you will remember at some point the Christmas Gun (xmas gun) was the best gun in the game, and so the majority of players were running around with a giant bright green, red and white christmas gun and it just looked stupid and didn't match the server at all.
    Well its zone, it is dead, was dead. I'd like to see zodiac instead of Zone