Thread: What did I miss?

Red face What did I miss?

I left for countles days (OK, maybe not countless but for a very long time) and I know that I missed a lot of things. I even saw in another thread that Kuroneko passed away and I am shocked as hell (but I am not sure if real). I need someone to explain everything (not really everything but a lot of things) to me. I might not be able to give you anything in-game because I got scammed off my stuff but please help an "old sir".
    "I like trains"

Big Cheese
    Welcome back.

Uh well as you know Halloween is right around the corner, so all that's out for Graaloween at this time is trick or treating. You can get 4 different hats, afterwards you will have a chance to be warped into a dungeon for other special items (and you can keep coming back for more which is awesome). There are two achievements with this trick or treating event, doppleganger (trick or treating and finding yourself in the doorway) as well as trick-or-treating 2013 (500 knock count).

Oh, there's a new VIP item - broomstick. You are able to fly on water, it's about as fast as the VIP bike. You can change the colors of the band at the end of the broom by going to a witches house. It's next to the skateboard park above the auction house, just go left from there and up a bit and you'll see a house there.

Not sure if you were on for a new shop called StormVious, but there are hats and some furniture items. It's that mansion to the right of Northridge, somewhat in the water next to a hospital.

Of course this is all on the news, I'm pretty sure if anything happened outside of the news other people will let you know.

And welcome back
    Last edited by Mystic; 10-25-2013 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Added stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Uh well as you know Halloween is right around the corner, so all that's out for Graaloween at this time is trick or treating. You can get 4 different hats, afterwards you will have a chance to be warped into a dungeon for other special items (and you can keep coming back for more which is awesome). There are two achievements with this trick or treating event, doppleganger (trick or treating and finding yourself in the doorway) as well as trick-or-treating 2013 (500 knock count).

Oh, there's a new VIP item - broomstick. You are able to fly on water, it's about as fast as the VIP bike. You can change the colors of the band at the end of the broom by going to a witches house. It's next to the skateboard park above the auction house, just go left from there and up a bit and you'll see a house there.

Not sure if you were on for a new shop called StormVious, but there are hats and some furniture items. It's that mansion to the right of Northridge, somewhat in the water next to a hospital.

Of course this is all on the news, I'm pretty sure if anything happened outside of the news other people will let you know.

And welcome back
    I have been in the StormVious hat shop. It has awesome hats! Thanks for all of these information. I should really try the Graaloween activities!
    "I like trains"

Nothing much happened. Blackwater lost their hours and they are now in Magus PK. Pbp got nerfed i think a few months ago. Halloween trick or treat is up and running. Thats all i can think of off the top of my head Welcome back sir.

LOL now them Blackwater haters will be happy. (especially Yogi, he is a Blackwater hater)
    "I like trains"

We tryed getting it back but then i just gave up and left the gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    We tryed getting it back but then i just gave up and left the gang.
    Wait, is it the same thing that happened to Hellz Army?
    "I like trains"