Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good weapon?

Good weapon?

Well i don't have that many kills so i want to get them up but my guns suck so i need a new one, what's a good gun that's not supper expensive
    Email ; [email protected]
    Looking for a specific template? http://graaltemplateplanet.weebly.com/
    want to learn how to make your own status code? http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...e-status-codes
    LOOKING FOR PIXEL ARTIST TO HELP ME WITH MY GAME I'M MAKING, IF INTRESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME!

Depends on price range (I'll go off mine 90k is limit) if you want to spam pk bit not go all out and buy pbp get m3 same damage i think just less clip. Thompson is a great spar/ pk gun it has nice mobility so you can skill pk (not as easy as other guns) or stand and spam it. One of my favorite guns to skill pk before shipka was sawed ak. The things a beast, if you learn how to use it. Its 10 damage which is nice and if you learn how to use the 100% accuracy to your advantage (shooting it rly close on cover, shooting it through small holes) it can be a gun that with enough practice you could run circles around pbp users and put up a fight against bars.

Get ak74u. It's free lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Free?
    Thalia Vandenbroek

Quote Originally Posted by thalia_vandenbroek View Post
    Free?
    Ya you can get it without spending a single gralat

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    I have it. Its bad for pking unless your in a base.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    I have it. Its bad for pking unless your in a base.
    If you look at its stats it's basically a 9 damage bar with slightly better freeze than bar I believe. I would appreciate it if someone checked me on this though. I've seen it spar and it wrecks. But yea I'm guessing it's not the best gun for pk, though it's still very fast.

What price range are able to afford? In overworld pking, you want to deal as much damage as possible in a single shot due to the hit timer. In basing, hit timer is ignored and weapons with high rate of fire can deal damage in nearly every shot.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Ak74u SD is really bad imo... :/ so i don't recommend it to you.
    If you have mom's credit card, sure i'd go with the BAR. Otherwise the M4 is still a great gun and if you hate digging maybe the m16?
    Peace & Love!
    My Youtube Channel
    Latest Video: GraalOnline Old Memories Part. 2
    Email: [email protected]
    Former iEra PR & Delteria Staff

I used to use double ap7s.