Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Healing Update

This rule will make streaking hard, I understand, but that will make it more rewarding. And basing should be about who has more people, not who can eat more food.
    Ed

Banned
    Streaks- heals and Pbp spam ok?
    Basing- heals to stay alive just to protect the base ok?

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Healing is fine as is xP
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Ed12 View Post
    This rule will make streaking hard, I understand, but that will make it more rewarding. And basing should be about who has more people, not who can eat more food.
    How? Basing should never be about who has more people, that leads to even more flag rushing and all skill is gone. Basing is about skill, teamwork and other such abilities but should never be who has more people.

However, when you have more people and all those people are healing, then what do you have? And never ending battle until someone says to hell with it. At least with this Idea you can have a little more fair fight and use can use the plentyful ammount of bombs we have with a little more confidence that it will help and the person won't just heal.
    Ed

It's not a bad idea, but healing is an effective form of strategy in bases. If there was a timer on healing then BAR users in perfect shape for example can easily gang up on people for kills, which to me would make basing less balanced and more about high damaged guns. Healing is also how gangs who are overly outnumbered are able to control and defend a base, with a heal timer it would make things more difficult and just be a numbers game. Most basers who comes across an opposing gang that is constantly healing to the point where it's near impossible to take the base, will just move on to a new base.

If it's about streakers running away though, then just let them run into a building or their house and heal...then bear trap them when they come out.

You could still heal in the base, just with stationary heal items, i.e. beds or valentine heart bombs. And BAR aren't hard to beat, just have to dodge and weave.
    Ed

Those stationary items heal too slowly when you're in a heated outnumbered battle with no hit timers.

Increase how fast they heal or increase how much health they give? I'm looking for ideas, this is no where near perfect.
    Ed