Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NBK DECLARES WAR ON GETS-New years letter.

NBK DECLARES WAR ON GETS-New years letter.

Men and women of the NBK Nation! A year of events of historical significance is drawing to an end. A year of the greatest decisions lies ahead. In these serious times, I speak to you, Officers of the NBK Nation, as to the representatives of the NBK nation. Beyond and above that, the whole ERA community should take note of this glance into the past, as well as of the coming decisions the present and future impose upon us.

After the renewed refusal of my peace offer in December 31 2013 by the then Graal Era Terrorist Squad and the clique which supported or else dominated him, it became clear that this war-against all reasons of common sense and necessity-must be fought to its end. You know me, my old nbk companions: you know I have always been an enemy of half measures or weak decisions. If the Providence has so willed that the ERA community cannot be spared this fight, then I can only be grateful that it entrusted me with the leadership in this historic struggle which, for the next 500 or 1,000 years, will be described as decisive, not only for the history of NBK, but for the whole of ERA and indeed the whole world.

You have chosen your fate Graal Era Terrorist Squad,The NBK Nation will not accept anything but a full surrender and until then all your bases will belong to us!

NBK-High Command
    W R A T H
    January 1st 2014.
    Last edited by W R A T H; 01-01-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Sounds official. I would love to join in this war if it was even a real thing :P.
    Careful that you don't blink; that's reason for me to shoot.

I'm sick of being everyones guard dog...

OreOs
    Stop making these pointless threads, just brings arguments

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    Stop making these pointless threads, just brings arguments
    I might be tooting my own horn here but i think this is the most well written article on the entire forums....

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Close this thread both of the gangs are trash

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    I might be tooting my own horn here but i think this is the most well written article on the entire forums....
    It's just a game lol

This is spartaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    Close this thread both of the gangs are trash
    Pretty much summons that up lmao. NBK relies on 10 bars to take and defend a base. Gets relies on 5 ok people (With bars lmao) and 10 flag rushing noobs. Only gang thats legit is navy ifreeze and sometimes grim reapers.

wow and gets is already at war with grims