Thread: Neo Rifle

Neo Rifle

Hello, dumb question but where do you upgrade the Neo Rifle?

So there's a house right to the graphics headquarters. Go to the door that says number "46" and enter it 0:.
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

OreOs
    House 26 at southridge but first you must get the key which is underwater, where you enter the place to buy ap7's

Banned
    A clearer guide kek:

There should be a little water area that is around the area on the right of the eggroll shack
    heremk.jpg
    Go to the little water area, press Glove, and you will end up swimming underwater. There should be a key in that level, so make your character go to the key. Once you hit the key, escape the level, and then you will be able to go to house 26 in southridge. It should be around this area on the map.
    hereeee.jpg

Hope this helped kek.

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
    A clearer guide kek:

There should be a little water area that is around the area on the right of the eggroll shack
    heremk.jpg
    Go to the little water area, press Glove, and you will end up swimming underwater. There should be a key in that level, so make your character go to the key. Once you hit the key, escape the level, and then you will be able to go to house 26 in southridge. It should be around this area on the map.
    hereeee.jpg

Hope this helped kek.
    Exactly what I just said but the problem is that the water is frozen and then he will have to wait.

Just wait until the water is....well water again. It wont take that long until the ice melts

Sodapop
    anyways all guns are perfect for everyone

Thank I had the key just didn't know where to go thanks for everything!

Thanks guys! It really help me alot!

Ages ago I was saving up for the m4 (it was 4500$ back then, not 55000$). Then one day on the news i saw that the admins had released this new gun called the neo. it was 1000$ more than than the m4 so i thought that it had to be better. Back then 5500$ was a lot of money to me so i worked for weeks and then i bought the neo rifle only to realise it was crap an that the m4 was better and that i had wasted my money i got an m4 in the end but i got it for 55000 instead of 4500.