Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GraalCart Online

Mario Kart won't be pissed?

I should come up with a new graal game...
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I was thinking of a racing game that brought all Graal games together for a race of a lifetime.
    Basically it's a game where you can choose and customize your car( wheels, body kit, windows, colors, window tint). Different types of car parts improve the performance of the car.

Staring the game:
    At the beginning of the game you choose your game Era, Zone, and Classic. DELTERIA COMING SOON. Each game has different stats and perks:
    ERA)
    Uses Cars and helicopters and motorcycles.
    Default car(Era)- speed 15/50, power 20/50, handling(how well it turns) 15/50, acceleration 10/50.
    Powers:
    Noob missile- makes any car that it hits slip and slows them down. 4-8 place weapon.
    Trash pick- slows down nearby enemies.3-5 place weapon.
    Pbp Powerhouse- shoots a pbp gun and all people are stopped by it. 6-10 place weapon
    AC shot-blows up and takes out whoever this hits. 3-10 place
    Flamethrower- sprays fire that slows any other car that it hits. 7-10 place
    Noob head- makes other cars slow down. 1-5 place
    Homing missile- missile that goes for the nearest car. 2-8 place.
    Dual homing missile- shoots missiles that attack the two nearest cars. 2-10 place
    Ally bump- all other cars from Era receive a +3 speed boost.
    Gang power- all other cars from Era receive a +3 power boost.

CLASSIC)
    Rides on pets and horses.
    Default horse(classic)- speed 15/50, power 17/50, handling 20/50, acceleration(14/50).
    Powers:
    Bow shot- slows down other cars. 1-7 place.
    Bomb- can be dropped or thrown and then explodes after 3 seconds.5-10 place
    Sword swing- his nearby vehicles. 3-8 place.
    Graalat spikes- shoots out nearby graalats shards. Stops all cars that are nearby yours. 5-9 place.
    Plant bomb- lays down a plant mine that blows up any car that drives over it.3-8 place.
    Noob grapple- noob hunts down the best of the best(1st place) and slows them down and then explodes.
    6-10 place.
    Simplistic spear- a simple spear that launches from your vehicle and seeks closest enemy. 3-10 place
    All the kings men(crown)- all cars from Classic get a +2 speed boost and a +1 power boost
    Perks:
    Classic players actually seem to make more money than supposed to at the end of every race. Like +10 the original amount.

ZONE)
    Uses rockets and futuristic devices like hover boards.
    Powers:
    Ray gun- shoots a ray that wipes out all that enter it. Lasts for 3 seconds. 5-10 place.
    Discus- throws a futuristic discus that stops enemies. 1-8 place.
    Plasma blasts- shoots 2-5 shots that slow down enemies. 3-7 place...rarely 9.
    Cloaking device- makes your car invisible and untraceable and increases speed by 1. 1-10 place.
    Plasma grenade- stick to enemy it is thrown and blows them up. 4-7 place.
    Homing protoplasm(goo stuff)- goo that grapples on to enemies and slows them down. 5-10 place.
    Futuristic sword- wipes out cars that are infront of you and close. 1-6 place.
    Invaders- all zone players get +3 power.
    Light speed- all zone players get +4 speed.
    DELTERIA COMING SOON.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Other content)
    Courses include places from Graal games like:
    Geurre zone- mediums sized track around geurre zone. 3 laps. Era
    Distant planet- a planet you race around on...zone. 3 laps.
    Classic plains- a race on a large field...one lap. Classic.
    Other courses like that.

Admins can host Grand Prix events that are 4 races per event. 1st 2nd and 3rd win prizes.
    Admins can host versus matches that are like battles. The race just never ends and last man standing wins.

There is a chop shop where you can buy parts from different games...

Players can host private matches with friends that are invite only.
    Players can trade or sell parts. Players can also trade in their parts for a gamble to get a better or worse part. 50/50 chance.
    Players can still add people and can form gangs or flocks that drive together in 5v5 gang races.

Most courses have obstacles like noobs, baddies, and traps that can mess up your whole game or others.

I was thinking of a rare car parts auto shop that is updated monthly with rare, brand new car parts for each game. Kinda like the holiday shop.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Not only can you customize your car but you can customize the driver!
    Delteria cars will be able to use magic and bows and other weapons.
    There are still graalats packs...and you can make custom character parts too.
    Please stay tuned for other brand new Graal games.
    More content soon.
    Soooo pretty much a Graal version of Twisted Metal right? :P

Big Cheese
    Will there be like, notifications that you can join a special race for parts to upgrade your car?
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Never even heard of a twisted Metal.

Yeah. Plan was that there could be rooms that you can join that can hold up to 2-10 people per.
    There are race types like:
    Vs: friendly matches with friends and people.
    Grand Prix: races often held by admins for events. Prizes like money or a car part.
    Battle: Go around the track and hit others...last man standing wins.
    Devastation: track will disappear bit by bit...don't fall!
    Auto show: show off your car here x3
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Veteran
    In Hell hangin with the devil ;3 JK Heaven ;)
    hmmm
    Jennifer Saphire