Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Something better than GST

I talked to snk about this a few weeks back, he said to finish the GST then we'll check again.

BTW, how was it a disaster? It felt pretty good from my POV.
    -Johnaudi

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I talked to snk about this a few weeks back, he said to finish the GST then we'll check again.

BTW, how was it a disaster? It felt pretty good from my POV.
    lag, bugs

Youd don't know how to host for your life, you said the map was gonna prevent from camping all it did was switch it into spam mode there was no skill involved all you had to do was spam and they would die you tell me if thats skill. If it was skill it would have been down to 3 people on eachs sides which it wasnt its proven that way because of almost all the matches were flaws. You lost the bottom for 1 second you lose! No skill in that, last year they had columns so smaller ammounts of player could face off 2v2 and 1v1 but not it was just 6v6 spam to win. You dont know how to do the gst so next year I dont expect you to host it. Thanks this is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    lag, bugs
    This wasn't my part of the job, it was Stefan's so called CPU.

But back on topic, calling this UST, good idea? (Ultimate Spar Tournament) Each player will be representing a gang.

Aka Stefan has won the Ultimate Spar Tournament representing the gang 'Noobs For Life'.

One player per gang or what?
    -Johnaudi

No there should be no sort. After 1 team is out the opposing team wins, even if theres 1 person left the whole team still put a lot of work in it so they all get the prize

This wasn't my part of the job, it was Stefan's so called CPU.

But back on topic, calling this UST, good idea? (Ultimate Spar Tournament) Each player will be representing a gang.

Aka Stefan has won the Ultimate Spar Tournament representing the gang 'Noobs For Life'.

One player per gang or what?
    I think he was saying like theres 11 players to compete in a 1v1 tourney. It randomly put 1 person from each team into a spar in whoever wins gets a point for their team. As the event progresses i would say you need 20 points to win. Idk i think thats what he ment

With or without tagging?
    -Johnaudi

Banned
    First off, thank you, this suggestion is so much better than just complaining about this year's tournament.

@John, I think tagging should be allowed in this kind of thing. If gang members know that they're going to get the prize regardless if they win, they'll use the tag function as a way to have teamwork. It'd also be great if they could secretly select who they want to go in to the arena next, such as if one person's technique is more effective against another's. This way, it'd have teamwork involved, rather than just one on one spars and the gang with the best sparrers winning easily. Of course, the best sparrers would still win, but teamwork would be involved.

Big Cheese
    With or without tagging?
    Any sounds good. BTW, I didn't got the ECs from the 2nd round.

Edit: My problem is solved, thanks John.
    Last edited by Orlando; 03-16-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Let's maybe not make this a tournament since it's going to take some time?
    -Johnaudi