Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, what?!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Well, whoever did.

Anyways, The problem with gassing people is that either they lag and the gas doesn't register on them, or if they're on the right ride of start park, streaking, then you cant gas them there because Idk why but it just doesn't let you.
    True, if they just put it down and you just started to walk faster from the gas, the person still walks through, not slowed down
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    how about a 30 minute freeze
    still few add more minutes

Anyways, as someone's said on this thread, I think the traps should be enabled in some specific places on the map, where the timer is less than others. For example, in bases the timer should be lower, in comparison to the whole gmap, since we all know how annoying gangs can be with their 'trap spam' all over the level, potentially trapping you and making it impossible to enter. I personally don't mind the current state of traps, but I understand how streakers would have a problem for this, therefore changing the time limit to each place would be beneficial for all types of players.
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 03-23-2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Removed insult

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Dat language.

Earlier traps weren't ok either. It made it impossible for us to escape but now that the other side is complaining you do something about it? 1.1 is fine.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Dat language.

Earlier traps weren't ok either. It made it impossible for us to escape but now that the other side is complaining you do something about it? 1.1 is fine.
    Okay, I see why the traps were nerf, to balance out the abuse of spamming it in bases. But, that doesn't mean it has to involve the whole gmap. No, 1.1 is not fine, because it's still too damn slow. I trapped someone, and they glided like across the screen lol, and it's still easy to escape from.
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 03-23-2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Reply to an edited pot

Just remove traps from bases

I liked spamming traps :P But yeh, simple solution. Remove from bases... Idc really cause I dont base or PK.
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Lol the video is kind of funny.
    it was hilarious when he tried luring the noob into the trap XD
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

For those of you who said if we can't even kill a streaker without skill I bet you guys don't even kill streakers. One thing about streakers is that when they're on the verge of death or even half of their health they run into a shop/building and they hide while healing. Then they either unstick or run as fast as heck to lose the threat. Second of all, you have to admit traps are pointless if you can place it but can't even switch weapons in time to at least injure the victim. Third and last of all, remove in base traps or keep the nerf intact for inbase only because to end a streak inbase is 10x much easier because they at least don't run due to the fact that they really don't have an option to ditch the base because of other enemy's on their way back to the entrance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    For those of you who said if we can't even kill a streaker without skill I bet you guys don't even kill streakers. One thing about streakers is that when they're on the verge of death or even half of their health they run into a shop/building and they hide while healing. Then they either unstick or run as fast as heck to lose the threat. Second of all, you have to admit traps are pointless if you can place it but can't even switch weapons in time to at least injure the victim. Third and last of all, remove in base traps or keep the nerf intact for inbase only because to end a streak inbase is 10x much easier because they at least don't run due to the fact that they really don't have an option to ditch the base because of other enemy's on their way back to the entrance.
    All my yes.