Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xoxo is dead nooo

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    I wouldn't want to join a gang that doesn't do any activities besides chatting. They're all friends also, but if you want to get in I'm sure someone will recruit you soon.
    Our family gang doesn't just "chat" we all do stuff on era like other people do (pk,base,streak,events..) most of us are friends so we just talk about the stuff that goes around the era community or stuff in general. If you want to join ask the gang leader of box and he will recruit you if you're "worthy" enough lol.

All the other gang allies like dad, mom, cat are just for close friends and box is open for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    Our family gang doesn't just "chat" we all do stuff on era like other people do (pk,base,streak,events..) most of us are friends so we just talk about the stuff that goes around the era community or stuff in general. If you want to join ask the gang leader of box and he will recruit you if you're "worthy" enough lol.

All the other gang allies like dad, mom, cat are just for close friends and box is open for anyone.
    True.. true... OreOs is right too
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Dx nooo
    Email Questions to: [email protected]
    Pm me questions: Eric Rage*(Rage)
    (Btw I don't rage, it's just a family thing)

Wow.. These "new" gangs can't replace those memories of yours in xoxo. Just saying, you might want to rethink that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Zephlyn View Post
    Wow.. These "new" gangs can't replace those memories of yours in xoxo. Just saying, you might want to rethink that decision.
    Forget all that^ nothings really changed about the gang instead of the increase in numbers.

In a Nuclear Bunker with surprisingly good Internet.
    That's disappointing to say the least. Though I can never say I was ever part of it, I can say that you guys were awesome role models for a newbie like me.
    Playing Era since 2012

Wohoooooo way to go lets party!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel2874 View Post
    I need a new home
    I'll provide you guys with a new home if you're interested
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty A Phoenix View Post
    I'll provide you guys with a new home if you're interested
    im forever alone

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Zephlyn View Post
    um you weren't even apart of the family you were just a mercy recruit for about a month or so. Main reason why we made these new gangs is to avoid Mercy because the members in the gang were so annoying in gang chat..