Thread: strange dream

Cool strange dream

last night i dream about me and my best friend, wilson playing in a modded minecraft server, we build a base and get some parrot wings, i prefer getting a demon wing ^^, then after we are done setting up a base, we searched if there is anything good to make, then we saw something that both of us can agree, a portal to the 7th ground of the underworld, we are excited to make it, but there are 7 layers which means 7 tiers, we went mining and get some stuff to make the portal .

days passed we managed to get to tier 6, we can't wait getting the rest of the materials so we decided to just trade 54 diamonds for the block that we need ( i forgot -__ ), then we placed the last one down and we jump in, inside it's not welcoming , the place looks creepy and filled with bloody seas, then we saw a demon, a male demon with demon wings same like mine comming and fly down to us and said: I AM A DEMON!!!!! A PARROT EATING DEMON!!!!!, i'm just standing there listening to his chatty chatty bla bla nonsense while my friend cowar in fear, then in the end, i throw my friend out of the world, and before i jump in the demon broke the portal, i was shocked.

at that time, i get scared and run, he said, you can run, but you can't hide!!!!!!, i run as fast as i can then i got a good hiding place, then few seconds later, he jumpscared me like 5 nights at freddy's, which got me all scared ( not yet awake for some reason... ), then few seconds later after i fainted ( in my dream, sure ), after i open my eyes i am in a verry strange place then the demon sleep in a bed wearing no clothes like a ***** while im sitting on a chair infront of him, then i wasted no time and hurry back, i opened up another portal then i jump in as fast as i could, after i went to the main world, i immediately disconected the portal, once i get abck in the house, i saw my friend in his computer drulling like a pig -__, then i asked him, watcha watchin from a distance, then he imediately closed his computer and said: uh.. nothn... im just watching from the camera above you, i touched my head and... i have a camera on my head all this time did i? -__-, then my friend burned his computer and never talked about it again, his face was like (O__O), and then i was like whats wrong.

then i got up by my alarm clock, but im still half asleep, my half asleep self is watching my friend going like: BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP BOOOOOP BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEP, i was like: QUIT IT!!!!!.
    then i got fully awake and was like, wtf? im dreaming?!?!, DAFUQ?!!?, then i look down and see... wow... it's a wet dream -__-, why is puberty is scarry?... i went to the toilet and check, it's not a wet dream, i just pissed my pants like crazy -__-, then i wrote this thing.

BONUS ( paranoid stuff, use logic after reading this ):
    RESIDENTS OF EARTH AND GRAAL ARE LIERS

answer:
    what you said is true right? then all people of earth and graal are liers, but you, yourself are residents of earth and graal, which also makes you a liar, then the thing that you said earlier is a lie, which makes the residents of earth and graal are not liers, which also means what you said is true. ( endless loop )

thank you for reading ^^, i will be back playing graal era soon...

- - - Updated - - -

READ IT!!!!!!!!!! READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello Grallians, My name is ZEROPHOS, ( ain't telln my real name -__ )
    i play in Graal Era and i run a gang named "Diversion skylordz"
    I hope we can meet in graal

i will continue the story if there are more comments :
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...116#post174116

http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...992#post176992

no offence......... that's............ Stupid.
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Banned
    I get strange dreams everyday.

Know why? Because I'm possessed.

lol funny, it ain't horrible.

U could make a book ZeroPhos. Yet, call Dr.Phil if you dream again
    This is my face when i care ◎_◎

unyu
    Hello Grallians, My name is ZEROPHOS, ( ain't telln my real name -__ )
    i play in Graal Era and i run a gang named "Diversion skylordz"
    I hope we can meet in graal

i will continue the story if there are more comments :
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...116#post174116

http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...992#post176992