Thread: Csn you help me what gun hsould i buy?

Csn you help me what gun hsould i buy?

So first,i have sten not thst good for pk i was lookimg arorund if i should get pbp or flame or even save for country side.Alright so idea 1:Get flame i womt be getting pbp and use thr money for cs
    Idea 2:use the money and get pbp and get another ec item and forget cs
    Idea 3: get the ion carsbine(is it that good?) i THINK its good for pk -can be used in spar as well in events not like flame (is it worth upgrading from sten to the ion carabine??
    Idea 4:get the 95 ec gun amd wait for cs
    Please p wich one is the best idk i have actually sten and sawked shotgun and luger ...wich idea i the best for me and i should pick?
    Thank you guys
    But last thing ,is it worth to save to cs...will it be released this summer...
    So pick for me pls the best idea amd post it below...Thanks!
    Last edited by I MASTER; 06-29-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Ion Carbine is 95 EC

- - - Updated - - -

and i think, sten is good for Spar but not so for Pk?

Thanks imma correct it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by newniez View Post
    Ion Carbine is 95 EC

- - - Updated - - -

and i think, sten is good for Spar but not so for Pk?
    Yes its bad for pk sadly

I'd get Shipka get more kills with it then pbp also a decent gun for basing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ion carbon to me is like an m4, it's more of a spar gun

Get the ion carbine its good for basing and spar, it also has a sword similar to the saber
    Ive played era for 3 years

It really depends on how patient you are.
    I'd get PBP.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Hades123 View Post
    Get the ion carbine its good for basing and spar, it also has a sword similar to the saber
    The sword is 8 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    So first,i have sten not thst good for pk i was lookimg arorund if i should get pbp or flame or even save for country side.Alright so idea 1:Get flame i womt be getting pbp and use thr money for cs
    Idea 2:use the money and get pbp and get another ec item and forget cs
    Idea 3: get the ion carsbine(is it that good?) i THINK its good for pk -can be used in spar as well in events not like flame (is it worth upgrading from sten to the ion carabine??
    Idea 4:get the 95 ec gun amd wait for cs
    Please p wich one is the best idk i have actually sten and sawked shotgun and luger ...wich idea i the best for me and i should pick?
    Thank you guys
    But last thing ,is it worth to save to cs...will it be released this summer...
    So pick for me pls the best idea amd post it below...Thanks!
    Idea 5: Don't worry about CS and learn to spell.
    I would suggest AA-12. Easy kills. Only 60k.
    I don't spar or PK.

yup.

Quote Originally Posted by eski View Post
    Don't worry about CS and learn to spell.
    First of all, have a little respect. Second of all, you don't know what languages this person can speak fluently, he/she may very well be Japanese and struggle with the English language so for you to tell them to "learn how to spell" goes to show how much you lack in maturity and how narrow minded you are.

You most likely know close to nothing about this person, don't be so quick to dish out orders.

- - - Updated - - -

I would recommend buying the PBP, it can spark a love of PK for many players and help fulfill some goals on the game.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

It seems like you're focusing on PKing,so I'd personally go for flame,due to its undeniable reliability in gaining kills,super offensive.
    However,if you'd like to go for the balanced approach,go for ion,it's lethal in both spar and pk if utilized in a correct way.
    Since you're saving for CS(although I can't predict the prices),you might want to avoid PBP.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!