let me have that vpn ip and we'll see how long it can last with my server
    :0 dayum
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysez View Post
    Sadly, there aren't many ways to prove "if you are who you say." So I've just screenshot with a little extra text in my signature, however removed the text after screenshotting, of course.
    http://m.imgur.com/2uaPoag

John and I aren't enemies. We get along well, though I don't agree with some of his choices including the incident with GamerGirl (who, I should remind you all, I helped get her account back for her).
    I've tried, though not always successful, to fix John's mistakes.

I'm not sure why John would impersonate me, especially since he can't do anything other than social engineering.
    I don't usually like posting on these types of threads because the nature of them brings me down and keeps me extremely alert. However, this brings me some comfort, if what you're saying is indeed true. I'd like to thank you for that, wether you mean what you say or not.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Sadly, there aren't many ways to prove "if you are who you say." So I've just screenshot with a little extra text in my signature, however removed the text after screenshotting, of course.
    http://m.imgur.com/2uaPoag

John and I aren't enemies. We get along well, though I don't agree with some of his choices including the incident with GamerGirl (who, I should remind you all, I helped get her account back for her).
    I've tried, though not always successful, to fix John's mistakes.

I'm not sure why John would impersonate me, especially since he can't do anything other than social engineering.
    Didnt snk help her to get her acc back?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I don't usually like posting on these types of threads because the nature of them brings me down and keeps me extremely alert. However, this brings me some comfort, if what you're saying is indeed true. I'd like to thank you for that, wether you mean what you say or not.
    /blush

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    Didnt snk help her to get her acc back?
    Eventually the hacker's accounts were merged into hers.
    She got her account back before then, and without SNK's help.

/blush

Eventually the hacker's accounts were merged into hers.
    She got her account back before then, and without SNK's help.
    Your lying,i asked gamer girl before you reply to me i wanna see what your gonna say,i asked gamergirl she told me snk gave her her account back wait il post a pic asap my ipad turns on

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the truth: i asked GamerGirl what did John R make to her account , she told me thisimage.jpg
    Than i told her how he got access to your account she told meimage.jpg
    Tham i told her how how he knew her email to hack it , she told me image.jpg
    Than finally i told her how you got your accoumt back she told this fyse image.jpg
    #thetruthhasfinallybeenspoken

Actually, what happened is that John took her account.
    I made him feel bad, and he gave her info back without changing her password (like he could've).
    At the time, I was in with GETS and Rush was (not literally) my owner. I told him information, and he told GG the information I gave him.
    So whether or not he told her I >helped< get her account back for her, I did.
    It's just a matter of whether or not I was given credit.

Banned Sottocapo
    I made him feel bad, and he gave her info back without changing her password (like he could've).
    At the time, I was in with GETS and Rush was (not literally) my owner. I told him information, and he told GG the information I gave him.
    You should start playing era
    You dont sound as bad as everyone says you are
    Your actual quite nice

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    You should start playing era
    You dont sound as bad as everyone says you are
    Your actual quite nice
    Seems like you got it wring,its nit because people hate her she stoped playing,its because she got bored from the game and each time she hacks and gets jailed as usual

- - - Updated - - -

Wait so your her "ex" who wamted to try out flame thrower and gave john her identify?

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    Seems like you got it wring,its nit because people hate her she stoped playing,its because she got bored from the game and each time she hacks and gets jailed as usual

- - - Updated - - -

Wait so your her "ex" who wamted to try out flame thrower and gave john her identify?
    Instead of questioning things why don't you just ask John R himself.
    Gamergirl was dumb enough to give him her information so it was all her fault. Fyse talked to John and got him to give the account back but Gamergirl put in a report which got her email closed down. She threatened john and said she was putting in a police report along with rush for John R stealing about $3,000 she spent on the game. Stop arguing with Fyse, she has it all right and you are just making yourself a target.