Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need a new base

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSlayer View Post
    So bottom left corner of southridge, unless they make an extension to the map. In which case other bases should be placed there.

use the whole airplane idea to go to other places, like the subway just fly from north to south to other maps.
    Transportation thread:
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...ion-around-Era
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by JesterLapse View Post
    You honestly shouldn't be able to take a base with 4 people imo, that defeats the purpose of developing a gang and carrying it out for the rewards. I agree with the Pkers being annoying and wish they would just utilize the PK arena, but the staff need to make the PK arena worth using first. However, making a new base just makes basing more easy and honestly, it isn't supposed to be easy. Especially with the rewards being given for it.
    The rewards arent that great a hat another hat a gun skin....... A great reward whould be like any ec item for 5 players or any auction item or any gun

Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    The rewards arent that great a hat another hat a gun skin....... A great reward whould be like any ec item for 5 players or any auction item or any gun
    20k hrs for this
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    So a gang hangout that remains on the Gmap forever is not great?

I actually really like that one. And the hat
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

So a gang hangout that remains on the Gmap forever is not great?
    Depends on how useful they are, the new ones are better such as mining so has a use but the older ones with more restrictions are pretty empty.

Doesn't matter if it's useful, you've made a permanent mark on the server. Not many can say that.

Maybe so but usefulness is slightly more important than having got it. Otherwise it's like having a limited edition laptop where only 5 were made but yours doesn't turn on, if you see what I'm saying.

You are comparing pixel life to real life, apples to oranges. It's not the same at all. 20 years down the road, you will most likely be done with Graal and won't care about "usefulness" but at least you can say that 20 years down the line, you still left your mark on the server. 20 years down the line, when I am hopefully out of Graal, I honestly will not give a care about my gold katana. It's nice for now yes, but it doesn't leave a lasting mark. It's just a reskinned katana specially made for me by me. It's useful yes, but will it matter how useful it is when I am gone?

You are comparing pixel life to real life, apples to oranges. It's not the same at all. 20 years down the road, you will most likely be done with Graal and won't care about "usefulness" but at least you can say that 20 years down the line, you still left your mark on the server. 20 years down the line, when I am hopefully out of Graal, I honestly will not give a care about my gold katana. It's nice for now yes, but it doesn't leave a lasting mark. It's just a reskinned katana specially made for me by me. It's useful yes, but will it matter how useful it is when I am gone?
    As you say it's a pixel life, I assume that in 20 years I will be gone as will most current players but by then the real life will be important and I am pretty sure that most people will forget graal or at least no think of it much. Usefulness now is better than a mark on a server that will be forgotten by all involved. Hell if era is still going in 20 years, I reckon the hideouts will be deleted for whatever reason.