Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Best way to make $$$! Answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Zephlyn View Post
    Made 120k in 10 days doing car missions, events bots, fort event, trash and mushroom picking, and sometimes lottery all at the same time.
    Now try mail over car missions, it's easier to get trash as you can't fail a mission.

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

Veteran Pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFighter View Post
    Veteran Pizza.
    I have access to the 12.5k room lol. I used the same room for the guide.

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

Quote Originally Posted by ibrian34 View Post
    I did every job that people debated as the best for 5 mins, and I got some interesting results.

I will be multiplying the amount by 12, so we see how much per hour.

Results can vary! It depends on how lucky you get!

Mail, Trash, and Mush: 188, or 2256 per hour!

Speedy Pizza: 173 or 2076 per hour!

Car Missions: 147 or 1764 per hour!

Shells: 132 or 1584 per hour!

REMEMBER RESULTS CAN VARY ON HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!

Hope this helped
    This a nice guide, I mean I don't need it because I make enough as it is but you have to keep in mind there's no nessecarily best way for Gralats, it's all about what you prefer, I personally make lots from mushroom and trash picking. Other than that, great thread, hope see more from you!
    You live to die, you die to live... But in the end it doesn't matter if you die, it only matters how hard you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    It all depends on the level you're in.
    When you mine you mine stuff faster like Era PW?

A good advice is to dig shells, as all the jobs approximately give you the same gralats, depending on the average, the quality and amount of the prize for completing the job, the average is nearly the same, you can dig shells and sell in small amounts 1 trochus for 2 aerolatas, both give you 3 gralats for each shell, instead of getting 300 gralats for 100 trochus you would get 200 aerolatas which are equal to 600 gralats, doubling up your benefits, use this method by trading your trochus for the aerolatas in small amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    A good advice is to dig shells, as all the jobs approximately give you the same gralats, depending on the average, the quality and amount of the prize for completing the job, the average is nearly the same, you can dig shells and sell in small amounts 1 trochus for 2 aerolatas, both give you 3 gralats for each shell, instead of getting 300 gralats for 100 trochus you would get 200 aerolatas which are equal to 600 gralats, doubling up your benefits, use this method by trading your trochus for the aerolatas in small amounts.
    Guys please stop bumping really old threads. Also you copied and pasted that answer 4 times : /
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

I think digging shells and doing car missions are good too. If you dig the whole hour without stopping you can earn 500-1000 shells. This means that you can get 1500$-2000$ if you sell all the shells you earned each hour. It is a very good job to do. Also doing car missions you can earn money very quickly. Each mission you can earn 30$-60$. It is a very good job. However, making pizzas is a fast job too. You can earn 10$ or more for making each pizza. It depends on which toppings you decide to add to the pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    I think digging shells and doing car missions are good too. If you dig the whole hour without stopping you can earn 500-1000 shells. This means that you can get 1500$-2000$ if you sell all the shells you earned each hour. It is a very good job to do. Also doing car missions you can earn money very quickly. Each mission you can earn 30$-60$. It is a very good job. However, making pizzas is a fast job too. You can earn 10$ or more for making each pizza. It depends on which toppings you decide to add to the pizza.
    Please stop bumping old threads

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk
    Wizardly Weird

idk what this is
    Nice counter thread to my hating thread. Lol, but still. jobs need to be buffed.