Thread: I'm a noob with money and need help

I'm a noob with money and need help

hey Era-Go users.
    I am a noob (newish to era, I played it for 15m on release and only just got back to it)
    I have spent a reasonable sum of money in the hopes of getting some decent rares from the auction.
    I am wondering if anyone is willing to help me, I need help knowing what auction items are worth bidding on, how rare they are etc.

Thanks in advance.

Bid for it if it looks cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Just for notice, you should bid for umbrellas, even though that sounds extremely
    far fetched and outrageous as is bodacious.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Bid for it if it looks cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Just for notice, you should bid for umbrellas, even though that sounds extremely
    far fetched and outrageous as is bodacious.
    how many items get sold? I have over 500k gralats waiting to be spent in just over 2 days.
    How long are auctions for?
    Will I be able to jump from room to room(I noticed theres 3 rooms) and bid on each item or do auctions end to fast?

Quote Originally Posted by IAmV View Post
    how many items get sold? I have over 500k gralats waiting to be spent in just over 2 days.
    How long are auctions for?
    Will I be able to jump from room to room(I noticed theres 3 rooms) and bid on each item or do auctions end to fast?

10 Items per auctions total. They're luck based if you have the money.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Lmao hi V LOL I thought I'd never see you here, Idk if you should do auctions though, get Bar or something, I'll demonstrate if you want, just pm me here

Oh yes btw I'll pm you here or on Graalians, I'll clear my inbox. XD

If you're wanting to win an auction, simply spam in to higher your chances. Make sure that you have a LOT of gralats.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I would bid on raffica if they are still "bid-able". It's a very fast gun and proves effective in spars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    If you're wanting to win an auction, simply spam in to higher your chances. Make sure that you have a LOT of gralats.
    is 510k with 6 hours play time a lot?

- - - Updated - - -

PM me in game.
    iera name is IAmV

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Lmao hi V LOL I thought I'd never see you here, Idk if you should do auctions though, get Bar or something, I'll demonstrate if you want, just pm me here
    Yeah I got bored of classic. I log on there once in the morning to see bazaars items then go to work.
    I decided to start on era because of auction items.
    I like the concept of rares being auctioned off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    10 Items per auctions total. They're luck based if you have the money.
    Alright thanks Terry. I have never done an auction before so I wanna make sure Im ready for it, going to try and win 3 or so. Might go in 210k for 2 big items and 90k for a smaller one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    I would bid on raffica if they are still "bid-able". It's a very fast gun and proves effective in spars.
    whats the price I should bid on it? EDIT: FML I realized that auctions are basically luck... fuuu
    The mass gralat buying wont be a one off from me, itll be once every 2 weeks-month.
    Last edited by IAmV; 03-25-2016 at 11:39 PM.

YA BOY WON AN FM9 FOR 239k YA BoyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZ