Hes not the hero iera deserves but hes the hero iera needs
    Iera deserves me

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Iera deserves me
    No, me!

you are legit cringey, please stop.
    Members Only

the only thing i like if i will be admin is that i can have my hats lol

This will probably not happen. You can't be a president just by doing your own votation and get selected. If you want to be president of the game, you need to be hired. You can't be a president just because people voted you. It doesn't work like that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    This will probably not happen. You can't be a president just by doing your own votation and get selected. If you want to be president of the game, you need to be hired. You can't be a president just because people voted you. It doesn't work like that.
    Damn man, chill it's a joke. Was it not obvious?

In Graal Online Era there are admins, you won't be the president because you want to be one, it doesn't work like you think it does, a president in Graal would be somebody who is an admin, who could manage the game and somebody that is experienced, you can't be the president of Graal. It doesn't work like that. You asked an admin, you disturbed them for no reason and made them waste their time on unnecessary messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    In Graal Online Era there are admins, you won't be the president because you want to be one, it doesn't work like you think it does, a president in Graal would be somebody who is an admin, who could manage the game and somebody that is experienced, you can't be the president of Graal. It doesn't work like that. You asked an admin, you disturbed them for no reason and made them waste their time on unnecessary messages.
    It's sorta an inside joke for era go. Froz would like to be a president on era. But he doesn't mean it intentionally.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    Froz can be president if he wants. the spam god has no limitations.

Delt Graphics Team

was voting, then turns out I voted for Airpods 10/10 would vote again
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA