Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: server restart (crypt)

If you have screenshots of your run that will help a lot, but Handcuffs got around 160 last year when the server reset and nothing was done for them. Something should be done but sadly probably won't

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    If you have screenshots of your run that will help a lot, but Handcuffs got around 160 last year when the server reset and nothing was done for them. Something should be done but sadly probably won't
    Saddest moments

Street Boss
    I feel bad for you guys. If this happened to me I'd legit smash my head on the keyboard.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Zephlyn
    As someone said before, if you had screenshots they might put your gang score into the highscores. I know it can't help a lot, but it's something. It would be good if the staff could warn us about some possible server restarts, so this kind of things won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Yea.. no.. at least check and see if anyone's in a crypt before the restart. Like cmon people...
    There's probably people in crypt most of the time so it would be pretty hard to find the exact time that no one was doing it.
    It certainly does suck that it happened but I really don't see what can be done? I mean if you had 20 people left you could have got a much higher score but it's impossible to say how much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    There's probably people in crypt most of the time so it would be pretty hard to find the exact time that no one was doing it.
    It certainly does suck that it happened but I really don't see what can be done? I mean if you had 20 people left you could have got a much higher score but it's impossible to say how much higher.
    I ment well known gangs, this might sound harsh but 90% of the people in crypt at s time probably won't make it past 70

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Yea.. no.. at least check and see if anyone's in a crypt before the restart. Like cmon people...
    We were on a run aswell but it was for RPG we had 100+ and server died.

- - - Updated - - -

For next year or for the remaining days, could we have a 5 hour warning before you actually restart it. I appreciate you guys thinking the best for us by restarting and making it more playable. The reason I say '5 hours', if anyone is in their crypt and just started.

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    I feel bad for you guys. If this happened to me I'd legit smash my head on the keyboard.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    We were on a run aswell but it was for RPG we had 100+ and server died.

- - - Updated - - -

For next year or for the remaining days, could we have a 5 hour warning before you actually restart it. I appreciate you guys thinking the best for us by restarting and making it more playable. The reason I say '5 hours', if anyone is in their crypt and just started.

Have a nice day!
    Sounds like a good idea