Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Take care of bang canavi.

You obviously are stupid and uneducated sabre, you are one of
    Bangs fan boys I see you riding him on the daily anything you say won't be taken serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone knows Tobias hacked s.rob than bang took it from Tobias you said it yourself lol, you snitched on your own boyfriend gj.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    So Much People Already Know This Why Are you crying about it And First that Wasn't S.robs account that was Blazes Your Dumb enough To not know Yes bang is one of my friends
    GG. See how stupid you are? You tried to protect your friend but unintentionally ratted him out, stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    Bangs fan boys I see you riding him on the daily anything you say won't be taken serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone knows Tobias hacked s.rob than bang took it from Tobias you said it yourself lol, you'd Kutcher son your own boyfriend gj.

- - - Updated - - -

GG. See how stupid you are? You tried to protect your friend but unintentionally ratted him out, stupid.
    How can you call someone "stupid", when your grammatical skills are on the same level as a 2nd grader?

And trust me, ive been friends with bang for years.
    He is by no means "toxic", you're just letting things get to you too much.

Plus, i believe it is against the rules to single out a player with bad intentions on these forums, so i wouldn't be surprised if you got a warning today.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

I think this has been derailed enough.

Close thread please
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    How can you call someone "stupid", when your grammatical skills are on the same level as a 2nd grader?

And trust me, ive been friends with bang for years.
    He is by no means "toxic", you're just letting things get to you too much.

Plus, i believe it is against the rules to single out a player with bad intentions on these forums, so i wouldn't be surprised if you got a warning today.
    I'm guessing you're another of bangs boyfriends, leave. How are my grammar skills "2nd Grade" level? You have no idea what you are talking about yet you have the audacity to butt into the convo.

- - - Updated - - -

Bang is toxic. Over the summer he was exploiting naked photos of girls are you saying this is false? I still have the videos saved if staff wants them.

- - - Updated - - -

You say something is not true with no real proof going against my claims unlike you I however HAVE REAL PROOF. So please shut up and go ride him more.

I'm guessing you're another of bangs boyfriends, leave. How are my grammar skills "2nd Grade" level? You have no idea what you are talking about yet you have the audacity to butt into the convo.
    Lol?
    First off, i do know what im talking about, i know better than you.

Second off, "You obviously are stupid and uneducated sabre, you are one of
    Bangs fan boys I see you riding him on the daily anything you say won't be taken serious."

This sentence made the whole thread irrelevant, just saying.

Third, why bring nonsense to the forums, How about you learn to suck it up and do things on your own?

But no, instead, you want to bring up something that no one cares about.
    Instead of trying to make one person look bad (Which you obviously haven't done well, might i say), how about trying to resolve your conflicts with him by talking through it?

Don't bring idiotic things into the forums asking for help, then call everyone that opposes your opinion idiots.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    Lol?
    First off, i do know what im talking about, i know better than you.

Second off, "You obviously are stupid and uneducated sabre, you are one of
    Bangs fan boys I see you riding him on the daily anything you say won't be taken serious."

This sentence made the whole thread irrelevant, just saying.

Third, why bring nonsense to the forums, How about you learn to suck it up and do things on your own?

But no, instead, you want to bring up something that no one cares about.
    Instead of trying to make one person look bad (Which you obviously haven't done well, might i say), how about trying to resolve your conflicts with him by talking through it?

Don't bring idiotic things into the forums asking for help, then call everyone that opposes your opinion idiots.
    I'm beginning to think you need medical help, "just saying". You attack me talking about grammar then bring up something with doing with relevance to the thread or not? Come on, stay on one subject it might help you in trying to win this arguement.

- - - Updated - - -

also you completely dodged my question about whether you have any real claims on why he isn't toxic. If you can't at least come up with one reason you really have no place in this thread, actually why are you here in the first place? To lie for bang?

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing, how are you going to claim what I'm saying about bang is wrong when his own "friend" said it was true? You are just as pathetic as the human filth bang. Sad part is bang is 17 has a kid and still plays graal 🤔.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a difference between "opinions" and facts.

Ah I remember #1 Junior didn't know he was Bang, he is quite annoying with these "M4 series" and claims that he's the "Best" I feel like when he's "Toxic" you're taking it too damn serious, I see him as a goof. Anyways, I do honestly feel like that account needs to reset and be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by NAbe View Post
    Ah I remember #1 Junior didn't know he was Bang, he is quite annoying with these "M4 series" and claims that he's the "Best"
    Anyways, I do honestly feel like that account needs to reset and be dealt with.
    O that guy
    So many attention *****s

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone knows Tobias hacked s.rob than bang took it from Tobias you said it yourself lol, you snitched on your own boyfriend gj.

- - - Updated - - -

I Like How U Made a Thread About him You On His Lap because he is "toxic" to you if he is Then Block or just don't jump in and I ain't his boyfriend I'm one of his great friends you take this game so serious U a Goofy For that Make Me laugh "reset him please He is toxic OMG GOOFY ASF can't take u so serious

Omg sparrers go back to complex
    Last edited by Star*; 02-02-2017 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Removed profanity