Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I friend zoned?

Just tell her that you have feelings for her, if you are too late she may just consider you as a friend, but if that happens, it's okay! A lot of close friendships can lead to relationships in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    Just tell her that you have feelings for her, if you are too late she may just consider you as a friend, but if that happens, it's okay! A lot of close friendships can lead to relationships in the future.
    One of her other close friends have done that but she didn't like him back and now they don't talk or play together as much. This girl has made me so happy recently I would be so upset if I lost that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's into you. I'm not sure how old you are so this be not be the most appropriate choice of action, but keep bringing up the dirty stuff because that stuff contains lots of conversations. I think you've maxed out on everything you can do on Graal with her, so I recommend going to snapchat. If you both get a snapchat, she can send you a picture of her face and you can call her pretty, which is exactly how I pulled the pretty girl in my profile picture. However, if you decide to stay on Graal I recommend to continue what you're doing, she's not friend zoning you because she would not be talking about her period and stuff unless she's extremely outgoing.

Ask her risky questions because then she gives risky answers; have you ever had a boyfriend?; Yeah? Tell me about him. If she's calling herself ugly then she has never had someone call her beautiful before so continue doing that, it will show that you like her. Drop some hints soon or else you're gonna be a friend.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    She's into you. I'm not sure how old you are so this be not be the most appropriate choice of action, but keep bringing up the dirty stuff because that stuff contains lots of conversations. I think you've maxed out on everything you can do on Graal with her, so I recommend going to snapchat. If you both get a snapchat, she can send you a picture of her face and you can call her pretty, which is exactly how I pulled the pretty girl in my profile picture. However, if you decide to stay on Graal I recommend to continue what you're doing, she's not friend zoning you because she would not be talking about her period and stuff unless she's extremely outgoing.

Ask her risky questions because then she gives risky answers; have you ever had a boyfriend?; Yeah? Tell me about him. If she's calling herself ugly then she has never had someone call her beautiful before so continue doing that, it will show that you like her. Drop some hints soon or else you're gonna be a friend.
    Alright I'll try that out. And no she isn't very outgoing so i guess that's a plus for me! And it's actually a different game we met on which has a lot more things we can laugh at and have fun with. So tomorrow she's leaving for the week to this church thing for girls her age and she said she can use her phone sometimes, would it be smart to tell her that she can message me anytime whether it's to complain, brag, ect. And if she doesn't message me much would that mean she only sees me as a friend/close friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Alright I'll try that out. And no she isn't very outgoing so i guess that's a plus for me! And it's actually a different game we met on which has a lot more things we can laugh at and have fun with. So tomorrow she's leaving for the week to this church thing for girls her age and she said she can use her phone sometimes, would it be smart to tell her that she can message me anytime whether it's to complain, brag, ect. And if she doesn't message me much would that mean she only sees me as a friend/close friend?

You met her online ...?

If she doesnt text you much that doesnt automatically mean she has a best friend or some shiz.
    It could mean she has stuff to do or something.
    But when you do get your chance to talk, make it worth it. BLURT IT. Dont hold it back. Tip though: Be yourself. Never be something your not because you think its going to help your social life. In the end, it wont. It will tear you apart.
    Im Sneak.
    Watch out.
    You wont see me when you encounter me.

Much like Kendrick said, do that. Also when you flirt with her you should make little joke-like comments like for example, if she jokingly says "shut up!" or saying "you're annoying!" you could say something like "you can't get enough me, you know that you don't want me to shut up". Some of you may disagree with what I am saying however, this works a lot whenever I do things like this. If you guys go to the same school then maybe ask her to be your date to some kind of dance or something. If you don't go to the same school, then whenever you go to some place where you need a date, ask her to be your date. In doing so, you do not want to full flood make it seem like it's a DATE DATE, if you notice she is kind of uncomfortable about it then make it seem like it's just a friend to go with. I wouldn't say anything about it or let her know that you want to date her, you're easing the idea into her head and she will think about it when the night is over, you may not have made it seem like it was a date, but she will indulge on the idea of actually going out with you. When you are hanging out with her in person, you should do little things like open the door for her, pull out her chair for her, etc. One thing that she would also notice would be when you are leading her somewhere like for example a restaurant (a friendly meal), when you open the door for her you want to put your hand on her back in a sense that you are leading her into the restaurant, women like this a lot from my understanding. Pour her drinks for her, complement her, throw little flirts at her, try to hang out with her as much as possible. Hope this helps out bud. If you have any other questions you can just pm me if you'd like.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you need to make sure you let her know how you feel, judging by your post she is into you, make sure you let her know how you feel or she might consider someone else, most important thing.

I think graal can be a good place to find you someone but you gotta be carefull.
    Im Sneak.
    Watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by iSneak View Post
    If she doesnt text you much that doesnt automatically mean she has a best friend or some shiz.
    It could mean she has stuff to do or something.
    But when you do get your chance to talk, make it worth it. BLURT IT. Dont hold it back. Tip though: Be yourself. Never be something your not because you think its going to help your social life. In the end, it wont. It will tear you apart.
    I mean we normally talk all day but I normally message her first so I'm afraid she won't message me while she's gone because I'm not going to message her because she probably can't talk too much

thats good. shows you care
    Im Sneak.
    Watch out.