Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AimPoint

Banned
    Don't forget the stats on each simar guns*
    Their important not based on looks, it's how the gun is better than the others.

Again I state, the Starter Pistol doesn't do much good for new players no more. Getting graalats in this game takes time and patience, especially is you want something like the M4, which many consider to be the best. Now, I remember when the M4 wasn't 55k. I had the M4 and it was great. But why should I know waste hours farming sellables to buy a 55k gun or spend real money, when the D-Eagles are a great alternative?

Cut the prices of guns, not just for old players, but new players too.
    Ed

Banned
    *sigh*
    No one told you to buy packs in order to get something that doesn't last one by your character usage.
    It's your own decision wether to pack or not, some have earned for big items- while others pack and start showing off blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    They are pretty pricey and they all seem like other version of the m4. Basically the same damage and a different skin.
    None of the stats are even similar to the m4

Banned
    The gun that costs 70k and has a 13 clip is actually really good from what I saw- fire rate and reload pretty similar to a souizen.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Fun fact. The price of the Ghost M4 is priced after the name of the shop. 187 Guns, 187k. It's most likely done on purpose to make it a signature of the shop.
    Lol nice didnt notice that.

I bought the ghost M4,its a pretty awesome gun for both sparring and basing,but i must say it feels a little
    uncomfortable to carry around the gun without a proper bag or case ;D

Besides its a 187k gun it should have come with one,here are a few suggestions

Tacticalweaponsbag.jpgEcho1-41-inch-gun-bag1.png
    Double_Gun_Bag_68807_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    *sigh*
    No one told you to buy packs in order to get something that doesn't last one by your character usage.
    It's your own decision wether to pack or not, some have earned for big items- while others pack and start showing off blah blah.

Tell this to a new player...you have a pistol that does 4 damage when you have guns that do 8+ with people who know how to use them. This is why Era doesn't grow on some of the newer payers. Drop the prices or bump up the value of sellables.
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Ed12 View Post
    Tell this to a new player...you have a pistol that does 4 damage when you have guns that do 8+ with people who know how to use them. This is why Era doesn't grow on some of the newer payers. Drop the prices or bump up the value of sellables.
    You realize the ak deals 8 dmg, and only takes about an hour and a half to dig sellables for it. It's a great starter gun that will keep players protected till they can afford higher ticket items.

The starter weapons may not be the best but they are acceptable for certain scenarios. As opposed to handling almost any situation.

Dual Uzis/Handguns = Sparring scenarios, weak damage finisher
    Ak47 = Basing
    Shotgun = Overworld pk, burst damage finisher

The ak47 has poor mobility but that doesn't take away the fact that it retains it's great kill speed. High rate of fire, and good damage combined allows you to effectively cover doorways and thin corridors. This weapon makes you the turret of the team.

Dual uzis and handguns are fairly easy to handle but lack damage. You would use these weapons when sparring or engaged in combat with an enemy (notably 1 on 1). It has high adaptability and can handle a variety of situations. The main thing these guns lack is damage and kill speed. If you spot an enemy that is wounded and has like 6 hp or lower, pull out your dual weapon and finish them off. Your dual shots and good/high spread makes it easy to kill enemies.

Shotguns are not to be underestimated. They are not as easy to handle due to extreme freeze rate but it's damage is intimidating enough to scare some players. Keep it upgraded and use it as a surprise attack weapon for burst damage. Attack enemies that are easy to hit or use it as a last resort weapon to give off as much damage as possible before you die. This weapon is recommended as a secondary. If you find an enemy with some hp left, pull out your shotgun, rush at them at point blank range then shoot them. Dual shotguns aren't really necessary as it only allows you to shoot your shotgun on your right. It does not have any other stat changes.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Ok, I've played around with each of the guns in both bases and spars and I now have a good idea of how they perform against the other guns. So here are my honest, unbiased opinions on them

PDW SD- This gun is primarily a sparring gun, I didn't like it too much in bases since it's not quite fast enough to be able to compete against stronger guns like the bar and pbp since being able to dodge doesn't really matter since you always have 2-3 other basers shooting at you at the same time. In spars its freeze is very close so the souizens so you'll be able to dodge around and yea it's worth its price.

Fal OSW- I had a lot of fun using this gun, It was good in bases but I enjoyed it more in spars. It has quite a good fire rate, faster than m4 and the sten but also has quite a good freeze rate so you can dodge fairly easily. It's 20 clip is more than enough and it has a very low reload freeze so it doesn't matter anyway. It has good accuracy so I was able to hit my enemy easier than when I use guns with higher spreads so yea I enjoyed it.

SVD- This gun was pretty fun to use, it can be used in spars but is more of a basing gun. Has high damage and a decent fire rate so you'll be able to take down enemies fairly quickly. Its negative is its freeze, i'd say it is similar to the sawed AK's freeze but about 0.02-0.03 higher.

44 Magnum- This gun isn't amazing in spars but i'm sure some people who like it for spars will master it. It has high damage and because of its short barrel its good for close quarters in bases. Doesn't have amazing accuracy but overall I liked it.

M1911 Tac- Not much to say about this gun, it's more of a sparring gun so I didn't use it that much in bases. Its stats are very similar to the stens but with more spread and a clip of 7. I was able to go on a few spar streaks with it and is able to compete against slightly more expensive guns such as the m4.

Skorpian Evo- Wasn't a huge fan of this gun, has a good rate of fire and decent freeze but I found in bases the 7-8 damage wasn't getting me as many kills as I would have wanted. It's ok in spar but I'd rather save 10-15k more for either the m1911 or acr.

AA-12- This gun was one of my favourites to use in bases. It's freeze is terrible and it only does 6-7 damage but its fire rate is amazing. It has a 12 shot clip (36 bullets) and now shoots 3 bullets instead of 2 like it currently says in the description. Has a lot of spread and has a very low hit timer outside of bases in the overworld. This gun wasn't too good for spar unless taking on a bottom hugger so I wouldn't recommend it for that. It's more the kind of gun you use to spam an entrance or hallway with, so should be used as a secoundary gun.

Acr Bushmaster- This gun is very good in spars. It has 7-8 damage, and quite a low freeze and fire rate. Similar to the m16 but with much more mobility. Didn't really use it in bases and wouldn't recommend it because of its lower damage.

M107- This gun is a very good gun in both spars and bases. It can shoot over many of the walls in bases and has high damage and quite a decent fire rate so you'll be able to handle yourself against several people. Also because of its 12 damage you may find yourself getting more kills on damaged enemies in bases. Its long barrel lets you hit enemies easier as the bullet has less distance to travel, and I like its 100% accuracy because you can use it to your advantage in bases (such as in mafia going behind the left side wall and shooting from there through the base doorway if it has been destroyed, and are harder to hit). The only real negative for it is if your against sparrers who like running into you and staying close to you, since the barrel is so long you'll have to try move away from them to hit them.

And yea thats it, as I said before stats will be out soon, once I've finished changing any issues with them.