Thread: [Ficus] This Game

Angry [Ficus] This Game

You can't look at new editions to the game, collect shrooms, trash, dig, etc. without get shot in the face by some [dandylion]. You have people who think their better just caused they heal, have a PBP, or a melee with slowness on it.

This game is full of [dandylions] with OP weapons and a bigger ego.

So [ficus] you all, I'm out. Oh and admins, [ficus]ing stop being SNKs [butterfly] and add something he don't like, but players do. And fix this [saxifraga] game already!

Peace, hope yall do the same one day.
    Last edited by General Wang; 11-27-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Edited out profanity.
    Ed

One does not simply quit, Era.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

/closethread

No need for all the profanity.
    That's Unfortunate

Lol bye
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Closing for profanity. Hopefully I'll find a creative way to censor it without deleting it.

EDIT: Re-opening the thread in case others want to express their goodbyes. Future profanity will be censored with flower names.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed12 View Post
    You can't look at new editions to the game, collect shrooms, trash, dig, etc. without get shot in the face by some [dandylion]. You have people who think their better just caused they heal, have a PBP, or a melee with slowness on it.

This game is full of [dandylions] with OP weapons and a bigger ego.

So [ficus] you all, I'm out. Oh and admins, [ficus]ing stop being SNKs [butterfly] and add something he don't like, but players do. And fix this [saxifraga] game already!

Peace, hope yall do the same one day.
    I think we found ghettoicedtea in disguise.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I actually use to think he was rather funny x3
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"